The Midwest's largest lobster & seafood festival is back!
Join us for our 7th year at Chicago's Navy Pier this September 2nd 3rd & 4th.
The Great American Lobster Fest is the Midwest's largest lobster and seafood festival. Enjoy live lobster flown in fresh from the cold waters of the East Coast live music performances family-friendly games and activities unique arts and crafts shopping land food options and cold beverages.
Tickets are on sale now!
The sooner you buy the more you save!
- Presale Lobster Meal Experience Tickets are available for $59 until June 17th. Prices increase to $69 on June 17th.
- Presale VIP Meal Experience Tickets are available for $99 until June 17. Prices increase to $129 on June 17th.
Pre-purchasing an advance Lobster Meal is strongly suggested as week-of whole lobsters will be limited and sold at "market price". Guests are encouraged to take advantage of our discounted pre-sale meal options which also include access to reserved seating areas.
Additional Information: www.AmericanLobsterFest.com
Festival Entry (General Admission): FREE! The festival grounds are open to the general public to enjoy live music and many different food drink and craft vendor options.
Lobster Meal Experience: choice of (1) Full Lobster (Approximately 1.25 pounds) OR Lobster Roll. All served with corn on the cob potatoes a dinner roll fresh cut lemons & melted butter. One (1) Drink Ticket redeemable for a Domestic Beer Hard Seltzer Bottle of Water or a Soda.
VIP Meal Experience: choice of (1) Full Lobster (Approximately 1.25 pounds) OR Lobster Roll. All served with corn on the cob potatoes a dinner roll fresh cut lemons & melted butter. VIP ticket holders also receive (4) Drink Vouchers good for any beverages of your choice PLUS Access to an exclusive VIP Lounge Additional Bathrooms Reserved Seating Areas and the Special Sampling Experience from 1:00pm - 3:00pm and 5:00pm - 7:00pm daily!
- Lobster Meal ticket holders will have exclusive areas for meal pick-up separate from all other day-of food purchase tents and reserved seating areas. There will also be a private redemption line and exclusive lounge for VIP ticket holders.
- Our live lobster will be flown in fresh from the east coast. Additionally the fest will feature a vast array of seafood selections non-seafood related items other exciting food vendors snacks sweets and vegetarian options.
- The VIP Experience will take place within the festival grounds as well as sections of the Aon Grand Ballroom; and include privileged seating ordering viewing and party areas. Plus a special sampling experience inside the VIP Lounge from 1:00pm - 3:00pm and 5:00pm - 7:00pm daily!
- Live Musical Performances will be featured on our outdoor main stage throughout each afternoon and into the night. In addition to the special arts & craft shopping there will be many family-friendly activities to keep the kids entertained as well.
Questions? Email [email protected]
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Navy Pier, 600 E. Grand Ave, Chicago, United States