AdvertisementNurses at Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center are giving back to our community by holding a community health fair on Saturday, May 7, from 12-4pm at Kirby Park, 160 Market St, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18704.
Bring the kids and enjoy healthy snacks, food, fun, and games while you take advantage of blood pressure screenings and get information on a host of public health issues.
So many vendors have volunteered to join us at Kirby Park on May 7!
- Eleventh Element will offer free messages and relaxation info!
- Rolling Veins mobile phlebotomy services!
- Vive Fitness Center!
- Woodhouse Spa!
- State Representative Eddie Day Pashinski!
- Pennsylvania State Police!
- Pennsylvania Health Access Network!
- Luzerne County Mental Health and Development Services!
We also have several food trucks joining us including:
- All Belgium Waffles!
- Snook's Wings & Things!
- Hot Potatoes!
To make a donation or to get more information, contact Ruth Visintainer at 570-788-3705 or Mary DelPlato at 570-290-0942.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
160 W Market St, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18701, United States, Wyoming, United States