About this Event
If you’re looking to increase the visibility of your website, Google Adwords is a highly effective tool to target potential customers.
Our jargon-free training course will show you how to create a successful search campaign and explore best practice techniques to help you get a competitive advantage.
The training course is personalised to suit your business so that you will go away with an effective strategy and Google Adwords implementation for your business.
If you prefer to book live online training, we can help with that too. Get in touch to discuss.
WHO IS THIS SUITED FOR?
Digital Marketers, Directors, Managers
THIS TRAINING COURSE COVERS
• Practical tools available for keyword research
• Taking advantage of long-tail keywords
• Google keyword planner – getting volume & cost estimates
• Semrush – getting volume and cost estimates
• Semrush – getting keyword ideas from your competitors
• Setting appropriate objectives and goals for your Ad campaigns
• Importing your keyword lists from excel
• Setting up conversion tracking
• E-commerce conversion tracking
• Adwords Structure
• Using website navigational structure
• AdgroupAd group structure basics and organisation
• Google Adwords and Analytics
• Ads and Google Analytics integration
Google Ads Copy
• The anatomy of Google text ads
• Compliance in Google text ads
• Best practices for successful text ads
• Live demo: creating text ads
• Understanding ad quality score and lowering your costs
• Landing page quality and quality score
• Understanding ad rank and how it is calculated
• Campaign Optimisation with Targets
• How to best target people by location
• Ad scheduling to gain more visibility
• Creating ad variations and testing
Dynamic Search Ads
• What are dynamic search ads?
• Setting up dynamic search ads
• Bidding strategies: target ROAS
• Bidding strategies: target CPA
• Efficient Ads Management Process
Google ads CPC calculator
• Process-driven Google Ads plan
• Google ads checklist for the marketers
Key Ad Reports
• Location reports
• Using the search term report to find negative keywords
Getting right with Extensions
• Understanding site link extensions
• Call extensions
• Message extensions
• Location extensions
Increasing Clicks & Sales: How to use the Fogg Behaviour Model
Understanding Keyword Match Types
• Broad, broad match modifiers
• Phrase match, exact match
• Getting the cost down with a negative match
• How to create and add your remarketing tag
• Building your first remarketing audience
An introduction to Google Shopping Ads
Prerequisites for this course
No previous experience with Google Adwords is needed. Please bring your laptop; this will allow us to make the session practical and tailored to your account.
Looking for a bespoke course? Call us on 0161 3272 923 or 0751 88 39629 or email Prabhat Shah
Please note by booking a ticket to this event, you agree to our event T & Cs ( Please Read )
| Sophie Carefull, Blue Badge Company
Prabhat’s Google AdWords course was really informative and helpful, his explanations were clear and he gave comprehensive answers to all of our questions, using real-life examples to demonstrate these were possible, which I found very useful. The course was great value for money and Prabhat has been in touch since to see if I need any more help with my PPC campaigns, again addressing my queries promptly. I’d definitely recommend working with him if you’re finding your feet with digital marketing.
| Michelle Mossford, Ableworld UK Ltd
Myself and my colleague were very lucky to receive one-to-one, structured PPC training. I would recommend him to anyone wanting to know more regarding Online Marketing!
| Andrea Omar, Medi UK (Lifestyle) Ltd
At the start of the training session, I had little knowledge or understanding of the PPC project that my company has embarked upon with Google Ads. With Prabhat’s clear explanation and overview (tailored to my knowledge level) he adeptly walked me through the tools and mechanics of a PPC ad campaign. Although there is so much more to get to grips with in the coming weeks and months, Prabhat shared insights and knowledge to put me on the right road for this project, along with some great suggestions for continuous learning. I felt I could ask even the most basic of questions at any time. Prabhat is a very approachable, patient and expert trainer.
Just a few of the fantastic organisations who've attended our previous training
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Future Inns Hotel Bristol, Bond Street South, Bristol, United Kingdom