About this Event
The leading construction & design show returns on October 11-12, 2023 at McCormick Place!
Chicago Build is the leading free-to-attend construction & design show for the Midwest. The show focuses on future construction projects, the latest legislation, upcoming contracts, and key trends that are shaping the construction and design industry.
Join us alongside together 25,000+ registered-attendees and 250+ exhibitors across two exciting days filled with meetings, business, and entertainment.
What's on at Chicago Build?
- 400+ high-level speakers across 8 conference stages including Future of Construction, BIM & Digital, Architecture, Sustainability, Diversity & Inclusion and more
- AIA CES approved workshops
- The biggest Festival of Construction in the Midwest with DJs, musicians, live performances, food and drinks trail, entertainment and competitions
- Architect’s Hub with project displays and 3D models of upcoming projects from leading architects across the Midwest
- The latest insights and updates on major upcoming construction projects and opportunities across the Midwest
- An inclusive Ambassador Program supporting Women in Construction and Diversity in Construction
- Women in Construction Networking Event
- Diversity in Construction Networking Event
Conference Topics Include:
- Future of Construction
- BIM & Digital Construction
- Architecture & Design
- Government Policy
- Real Estate
- Facilities Management
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Building Solutions & Materials
- Marketing Tools, Business Skills & Innovation
www.chicagobuildexpo.com | [email protected] | +1 312 924 9772
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
McCormick Place, 2301 South King Drive, Chicago, United States