About this Event
The 1st ever Kimchi Festival in Philadelphia is coming to you!
Registered as UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity in 2013, the Kimchi festival is one-day cross-cultural culinary discovery with Korean food as the star.
We believe that food is the best tool to bring people together and to understand and communicate with each other. This vibrant community festival will explore the most effective ways to make food ‘go with one’s heart’.
Kimchi22 will serve up a feast of ideas to spice up Philadelphia through Kimchi. It will be appealing to attendees of all ages. While food is the heart of this festival, the event also features live entertainment, local craft and Korean traditional wine(Maggelli), fun family activities including Jabchae and Dalgona game in the drama 'Squid Game', and more, the Festival celebrates the diversity. More information and Register for Kimchi workshop: www.kimchifest.com
● Tasting Korean traditional wine(Maggelli)
● Kimchi workshop- $20 for making your own Kimchi !
● Jegi chagi, Ddagji game Challenges
● Live Entertainment
● Kids Koran fan Craft & Painting
● Live Music on the Outdoor Stage
● Karaoke on the Outdoor Stage
● Kids Fun Zone (Face painters etc.)
● Games, Activities & Fun for ALL AGES!
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Love Park, Arch Street, Philadelphia, United States