About this Event
Travel to French soil and celebrate with us for an unforgettable evening of delicious food, wine and music. No plane ticket required.
What better way to celebrate the end of the 2022 wine harvest in style than at the Embassy of France at DC’s only official celebration?
This is the Wine Event Of The Year!
Join us for a joyous and lively evening featuring:
- Delicious French food prepared by:
- Chef Daniel Labonne, Executive Chef at the Embassy of France
- The French Chefs from Cuisine Solutions
- Chef Hughes Cossard, Chef/Culinary Instructor at Stratford University and President/Owner of FoodExpression
- Open bar all night
- Beaujolais Nouveau all night
- Champagne and bubblies from France
- Excellent red, white and rose wines from Bordeaux, Burgundy, Loire Valley, Alsace. Rhone, Provence, etc.
- European Beers
- Music all night
- Entertainment all night
- Wine tastings
- Cooking demos
- French photo backgrounds for great-looking selfies
5 Types of Tickets:
- Premier Cru: Enter at 8pm, then enjoy wine, food, music and entertainment.
- Grand Cru VIP: Enter at 7pm and enjoy delicious hors-d'oeuvres and special wines in an open bar setting and live piano music for the first hour. Of course, you then stay for the rest of the night.
- Chateau Table Service for Singles: You will seat at a reserved table in a roped-off prime area but with up to 3 other guests, with unlimited Champagne, wine and personal service all night. Very limited number of tables so reserve early. An opportunity to make new friends!
- Château Table Service for Couples (table for 2): You will seat at a reserved table for just you two, in a roped-off prime area, with unlimited Champagne, wine and personal service all night. Very limited number of tables so reserve early.
- Chateau Table Service for up to 4: You will seat at a reserved table with up to 3 of your friends, in a roped-off prime area with unlimited Champagne, wine and personal service all night. Very limited number of tables so reserve early.
Please note that the total number of tickets is limited. They will go fast so register early. We were sold out last year.
Optional Take Home Food and Wine Packages - Would make a wonderful gift for the upcoming holidays, or to enjoy for yourself!
Packages will be available for pickup when you leave the event
France je t'aime Package:
- 1 bottle of Chateau Bordeaux La Grande Metairie (Bordeaux - Red Wine)
- 1 bottle of Saumur Grande Reserve (Chenin Blanc - Dry White Wine
- An assortment of French products from France: Chocolate, Confiture Bonne Maman, Cookies Lu, La Mere Poulard, etc*
France je t'adore Package:
- Everything in France je t'aime package plus
- 1 bottle of real Champagne from Champagne (Champagne Pierre Mignon, the preferred Champagne of the French Foreign Ministry)
France nous t'adorons - Package for 2:
- Everything in France je t'adore package, except double! Share the Love of France!
- French-American Chamber of Commerce members get 20% off. Enter FACC promo code FACCBN22 in the ticket of your choice. Please note that membership will be verified immediately upon registration.
- For security reasons, all persons attending the event must be registered via this site. No multiple registrations under a single name. ID will be required to enter the Embassy grounds.
- This is a fundraiser: please help the FACC continue to organize great events.
- It is also an excellent opportunity to stock up on excellent wine and food.
- For security reasons, there will be no parking inside the Embassy. Public parking is available on Reservoir Rd and across the street at Georgetown University Hospital's parking garage.
- This is an adult-only event. No one under 21 allowed.
- Dress Code: Cocktail attire. French accents welcome.
- No refunds.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Embassy of France, 4101 Reservoir Road Northwest, Washington, United States
USD 5.00 to USD 895.00