A fully live show with brunch bottomless bubbles & all the Britney hits you can handle?...
Oops! We did it again...
About this Event
Look no further for a pop-tastic brunch party you'll never forget!
If you love all things Britney 'Absolutely Britney Brunch Show' won't fail to disappoint!
Featuring a fully live-vocal show on stage from the UK's no.1 Britney Spears tribute act sound alike & look alike - Absolute Britney. This fully choreographed show will leave you screaming 'Gimme more' over and over again!
With drag hosting & performances from the amazing Miss Blair (Manchester) with regular guest performers plus DJ Billy Andrew on beats!
EACH TICKET GUARANTEES :
Not 1 not 2 not 3 but 4 full hours to party for the price of your ticket!
Tortilla corn chips & dips to nibble on arrival
Followed by your choice of :
Char grilled beef burger served in a soft bun with fries (beef option)
Lightly spiced crispy chicken burger served in a soft bun with fries (chicken option)
Vegan burger served in a vegan soft bun with fries (vegan Option)
1.5hrs of bottomless bubbles or mimosa's (OJ available on request to make)
A full live vocal show from the UK's no.1 Britney Spears Impersonator & tribute 'Absolute Britney'
Drag hosting & performances from our hostess-with-the-mostess Miss Blair + guests!
Plus Games DJ Billy Andrew all afternoon with the best tunes & Dancing after the show
For an unforgettable girls or boys afternoon a birthday hen/stag or just a reason to get your Britney groove on grab your tickets today! Dressing up is fully encouraged! :)
Food served once your table is complete
Bottomless served 13:00-14:30
Performances commence at 13:00
Party ends 16:00
** We can easily accommodate large groups! Just purchase the number of tickets you need for your group and we will ensure you sit together.**
**Please note - ticket types cannot be combined. The full group needs to be on brunch & bottomless or day party only tickets to sit together *
**If you have any allergies please email [email protected] after booking as changes to orders cannot be made on the day.**
**If you purchase individual tickets and wish to be sat with other ticket holders please also email [email protected] as changes to table plans cannot be made on the day.**
FABULOUS BEYOND PRODUCTIONS LTD T&C'S
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued whether occurring prior during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management venue event participants and all of their respective agents officers directors owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter team performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled we will contact you to arrange a suitable reschedule for your booking. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event but admission cannot always be guaranteed. Bottomless service starts at the designated time and will not be extended for late comers.
7. We regret that tickets are non refundable or transferable. Ticket holders who cannot attend are entitled to find someone else to attend in their place.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter venue management Fabulous Beyond Productions or one of their authorised sub-agents it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter venue management and Fabulous Beyond Productions accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Smaller groups may be buddied up onto larger sharer tables.
14. Please note if anyone appears to be overly intoxicated then the venue reserves the right to limit the bottomless offer and are subject to rules & regulations of the venue. This being in accordance with licensing regulations and we fully support responsible drinking. Please drink responsibly.
15. It is the responsibility of the customer to fully check booking details on their booking confirmation to ensure accuracy. Any errors must be raised to [email protected] within 48 hours of booking to be rectified free of charge. Tickets are non transferrable.
16. Fabulous Beyond Productions reserve the right to amend T&C's at any time.
The Bread Shed (club), 126 Grosvenor St, Manchester M1 7HL, UK, Manchester, United Kingdom
GBP 16.50 to GBP 50.95