About this Event
The Rock and Roll Playhouse is bringing the music of The Beatles to Thrive City! Bring your family and dancing shoes for an afternoon filled with great music from this legendary rock band.
The Rock and Roll Playhouse is the largest national kid-friendly live concert series having performed to hundreds of thousands of kids and their families. It has hosted over 1,000 shows across the United States, creating shared musical experiences between parents and children.
See you at the show!
Prohibited Items & Activities at Thrive City:
- No weapons of any kind
- No alcohol brought onto the plaza
- All pets* on a leash
- No coolers
- No lawn chairs
- Non-surgical masks will not be allowed; guests must be easily identifiable. Limited face paint will be accepted.
- No panhandling, solicitation, or loitering
- No smoking of any kind
- No amplified sound
- No drones
- No bicycles, skateboards, roller blades or scooters (bicycles can be locked at any rack on the street around the venue)
- No motorized vehicles
- No pamphlets or product samples
- No overnight camping
- No tents
- All garbage, bottles, cans, paper, or other waste matter should be placed in designated trash and recycling receptacles
- No trespassing when Thrive City is closed
- Any other prohibited items, activity, or behaviors deemed unsafe or unacceptable by Chase Center Management
**Exception certified service animals as defined by US Dept of Justice, Civil Rights Division
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Thrive City, 1 Warriors Way, San Francisco, United States