About this Event
RESPONSIBLE AI IN PRACTICE: some theory but most of all, lots of hands-on practice :-)
Responsible AI - everybody is talking about it but how do you start?
In this practical workshop we will look at ways to implement a holistic approach to Responsible AI and how to apply a risk-based approach when implementing AI systems. This part of the workshop will be a mix of theory and practical interactive discussions.
After this introduction, you will work in groups to identify risks in different AI use cases. You will be doing this using the card game of the internationally recognized open source tool PLOT4ai (https://plot4.ai). PLOT4ai is an AI risks identification tool and threat modeling methodology that contains a library with 86 AI related risks. After the group work, we will discuss the findings of each group together.
This workshop will provide you with guidance, best practices and practical tools. And there will be plenty of time for questions, discussions and networking!
Stay after the session for some network drinks and snacks, a great warming up for the ones attending the AI Summit the next day!
And until 25th of September you can buy early bird tickets with €15 discount!
The session will be led by:
- Isabel Barberá: Legal & Technical AI advisor. Author of PLOT4ai.
- Martijn Korse: Privacy & Security Engineer
- 14:00-14:15: Walk-in.
- 14:15-15:00: Introduction to Responsible AI: EU legislation requirements, frameworks, standards and open source tools like PLOT4ai
- 15:00-15:35: Open discussion about privacy and security risks, fairness, bias, explainability and more!
- 15:35-15:45: Break
- 15:45-17:00: Group exercise: identifying risks with PLOT4ai and sharing & discussing the results
- 17:00-18:00 Networking Drinks
The event is located at the wonderful location of Atelier de Vijzel in the center of Amsterdam
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Vijzelstraat 77-3, Amsterdam, Netherlands
EUR 25.00 to EUR 50.00