About this Event
BACKGROUND + CONTEXT
Organisations are changing to meet a VUCA world – Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous. Structures are shifting away from hierarchies and and top-down decision making towards self-organising models; teams are working in global matrixes and away from centralised units.
Moreover, we, as humans, are changing. People are showing up to work yearning for something different - for work with purpose and meaning; to be trusted and mattering; for autonomy and responsibility and to show up fully and to be everything that it means to be human.
Come and explore this new paradigm of working at our
Re-inventing Organisation Workshop in Warsaw, March 16th, 2024.
Our workshop, in-person, over a day, aims to take you out of your “day-to-day” and give you an inspiring experience to assess and reflect on what is evolving in your organisation and how new structures, processes, and practices can open up whole new, unimaginable worlds of working.
RiO is a dynamic and immersive workshop that allows you to experience and embody the evolutionary stages in organizations.
The experience will give you a whole new lens and perspective on what your work can look like. It is an opportunity to step back, pause and reflect on the gap between how things work in your organisation and where you would love them to be.
Integrating the principles outlined in Laloux’s book with movement activities, live music, and co-learning, the workshop provides you with an extraordinary summit view on how our different levels of consciousness define our workplace; and will have you connect with what is wanting to emerge and what you need to let go of. You can expect the outcomes to work at two levels:
1. Build your agility for working in a VUCA world (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Unambiguous)
2. Strengthen a growth mindset for moving through complex and demanding work challenges
3. Become aware of how you and your worldview shapes and defines how you work
Leadership & Team Development
4. Get a vivid understanding of where you and your team/partners sit in the evolutionary stages/working dynamics of organisations.
5. get out of the academics of the work and into an experiential workshop that has you feel deeply, not think, about new ways of working
6. step back and reflect on how our changing ways of seeing ourselves and our teams is showing up in radically different ways of working
WHO IS THIS FOR?
We’ve run our workshop for a diverse audience – senior leaders at multi-nationals (Google, Ikea, Discovery), Foundations (Fund for Global Human Rights, Aga Khan Foundation, Both Ends, Blagrave Trust) and Not-for-Profits (including Street Games, Teach for All, WeEurope).
The common denominator is leaders who know, in their hearts, that “things” are changing in the organisational world; that new “ways of working” are emerging with evolving ways of being; that there is a whole new exciting world out there of what workplaces can look like and standing still is not an option.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Warsaw Venue, Al. Solidarności 155/37, Warsaw, Poland
EUR 250.00 to EUR 325.00