About this Event
Join 2022 Passport Vibes Street Festival as a vendor today. The Passport Vibes Street Festival is celebration of the Diaspora and African culture, music, art, food and fashion. Last time we had over 6000+ people attended this event.
• The retail vendor fee is $450 which applies to these categories - clothing/accessories, spa/beauty, services, candle/housewares. The food vendor fee is $600. VENDORS SELLING LIQUOR, CHAMPAGNE, BEER OR THC PRODUCTS UNFORTUNATELY AREN'T ALLOWED TO SELL THOSE PRODUCTS ON FESTIVAL GROUNDS.
• All vendors must have an LLC or business license.
• All food vendors must complete Summer Sanitation Seminar to participate in outdoor events this Summer. This is mandated from the city of Chicago. to join a Free Seminar to receive your Summer Sanitation Certificate May 9th online.
to join a seminar May 4th to receive a Summer Sanitation Certificate. Cost is $50
• Vendor fees are nonrefundable. Only in extreme situations will refunds be considered and agreed upon by both parties.
• This is a first come first serve opportunity. So please be advised there may be another vendor selling the same products as you.
• The fee includes a 10x10 tent, 6ft long table & 2 chairs. We advised you to bring your own table cloth and Small banners.
• A week before the event a directory will be sent to all vendors. Your number on the vendors directory will be your table number at the Market.
•PLEASE make sure you share & promote the event to your friends & family.
• We make some vendors to submit a video clip of themselves promoting their business & the event for the promotional video we will be marketing.
• If you had any questions please email [email protected]
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
The Promontory, 5311 South Lake Park Avenue West, Chicago, United States
USD 450.00 to USD 600.00