About this Event
NURTURE IN NATURE
With the holidays around the corner it’s the perfect time to prep your body, mind, and spirit for the most wonderful time of the year. Family, friends, parties, gifting and giving can bring us great joy, but the pressure and packed days can also elicit feelings of stress and overwhelm.
This is an invitation to immerse yourself in the beauty of nature and experience the ultimate escape from the hustle and bustle of the season. At this in-person event, you'll have the chance to deeper connect with nature, recharge your mind and body, and nurture your spirit.
You will feel GROUNDED and REFRESHED.
What is Forest Bathing you may ask?
Forest bathing is the practice of immersing yourself in nature in a mindful way, using your senses to derive a whole range of benefits for your physical, mental, emotional, and social health. It is also known as Shinrin-yoku . 'Shinrin' means forest and 'Yoku' stands for bathing.
This retreat will also offer Mobility & Breathwork, Gentle Yoga & Meditation, Self Nurturing Techniques for the season, Natural Solutions for health and wellbeing, a Sound Bath, and a Fire Ceremony.
Healthy meals, snacks and tea will be provided and ample rest time is given to recharge in hammocks or your favorite spot in nature or home to fully unwind, reset and make unforgettable memories.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to nurture yourself in the heart of nature and Tina's serene eco-friendly log home and garden for a deeper connection to your inner self.
- Arrive at Moss Park at 8:15 am meet the team at Picnic Shelter #2 and start your day with a Forest Bathing Experience ( Shinrin -Yoku in Japan)lead by Forest Therapy Guide Tina Fusser.( small admission fee applies)
- Wear comfortable clothes and closed toe shoes, bring sunscreen, bug spray, hat and water and whatever else you may need for a leisurely walk. Its not a hike but you need to be able to walk 1 mile. The path is wheel-chair friendly.
- After Forest Bathing, drive to 13015 Roberts Island Rd for our retreat in Tina's eco log home. Please park alongside the road in front of the home.
- During the day you will explore Mobility & Breathwork, Gentle Yoga & Meditation, healthy meal, Rest, learn Self Nurturing Techniques for the season, experience a Sound Bath, and finish your retreat with a Fire Ceremony.
- Bring a note book, refillable water bottle, yoga mat, hammock if you have one and any pillows, props and cushions you may want for the day for yoga nidra, sound bath and fire ceremony.(Extras will be available at the house)
- A vegetarian meal is offered mid day with a time of rest after. Snacks and tea is available throughout the day. Feel free to bring any specialty food items you may need. We encourage you not to bring plastic bottles. We recycle if you do :-)
- Tina's Log home is eco-friendly, and only environmentally friendly household products are used.
- The home has 2 dogs. Please be mindful if you may have allergies.
IMPORTANT: This is a rain or shine event. Forest bathing can be practiced in shelter but best to bring rain gear if needed.
About Your Guide:
A well-recognized health & wellness expert, Tina Fusser is a NATURE enthusiast and you will find her in nature often. She loves paddle boarding, kayaking, riding her bike, hiking or just sitting in her favorite spot to meditate, pray and connect to Mother Earth. She works as a personal trainer, mobility coach, yoga & meditation teacher at Lake Nona Golf & Country Club. She is a certified Nutrition Coach and Essential Oil Expert. More recently, feeling spiritually awakened after a trip to Peru, and honoring the call to dive deeper personally, she has earned additional certifications in the fields of Yoga (300 hrs. total), Meditation (300 hrs.) and completed her training as a Certified Forest Therapy Guide.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Moss Park, Moss Park Road, Orlando, FL, USA, United States
USD 125.00 to USD 150.00