Please read carefully the info below before creating a booking
About this Event
Welcome to Les Mills Filming!
Please read carefully the following info. You should find the answers to most of your questions below.
- It is obvious, but the workouts will be filmed by Les Mills. By attending a filming class, you may be caught on one of our cameras and are therefore required to comply with Les Mills’ terms and conditions of participation (see below).
- Some classes are by invitation only and are not available for booking: GRIT, SPRINT and RPM cannot be booked.
- All filming classes will take place in our club located in the city on Victoria Street. Tickets are free, but bookings are required for all programmes: there will be no waiting list on the day in the club.
- Double booking will result in an automatic cancellation in the system: If you want your friends to join you, please ask them to book and sign the waivers during the booking process.
- No more tickets available for your favourite class? Continue to monitor this website as tickets will be released when someone cancels their booking. There is no waiting list system in place.
- Time, dates and presenters names are subject to change. Updates will be posted on this page, but also at lesmills.com/filming. If you already hold a ticket and the time has changed, you will be notified by email.
- We will empty the studio in between each classes: if you are doing 2 programmes back-to-back, you will need to collect your belongings and leave the studio. Then line up to enter again.
- Rehearsal classes will take place in our clubs in Auckland. No bookings are needed (except for RPM: you must book in person in the club). Rehearsals will appear on the club timetable 7 days before (look for "LMI Team" instead of the instructor’s name). Click here to access the clubs timetables.
- Changing your plans? Please be kind and let us know so we can release the ticket to someone else: you can cancel your entire booking using the eventbrite.com platform. If you need to cancel only one or a few classes, ask our robot for help. Email cancellations will not be processed.
- Front row: Everyone is welcome as long as you have a good technique (you might be filmed).
- Note this booking entitles you to enter in the studio: the workout is a film production, and the Les Mills production team reserves the right to assign specific spots, or position and relocate any participants in the room, before or during the class.
- Filming or taking photos is not permitted during the workout. Taking photos of club staff and participants is not allowed for privacy reasons: please restrict your photos to you and your friends only.
- We have limited space for bags in the studio: use the gym lockers (bring a padlock) or travel light with your keys, ID, a towel and a water bottle. All belongings will need to be on the side of the studio, but again, it will not be supervised and there is really limited space due to filming equipment.
and finally, go paperless: download the eventbrite app for mobile phone and carry all your tickets on your phone.
When you book a ticket for a class, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Usage: All media, worldwide, in perpetuity
By attending the Event, I acknowledge and agree:
• I will comply with applicable laws and regulations and any policy, rule, procedure or instruction issued LMI or Les Mills New Zealand in respect of my attendance and participation at the Event.
• I irrevocably grant LMI and those acting with their authority the unlimited, perpetual, worldwide right to:
o record and / or photograph me at the Event (the “Materials”);
o use my image as incorporated in the Materials for any purpose in connection with the Les Mills business (including producing Les Mills programme releases and promoting and marketing Les Mills programs); and
o use, copy, modify, edit, create derivative works, display, transmit, perform, distribute, publish, exhibit and otherwise use the Materials (or any part thereof) containing my image in any and all media or form of communication, whether now existing or developed in the future, for any purpose in connection with the Les Mills business (including producing Les Mills programme releases, instructor education and promoting and marketing Les Mills programmes).
• that the information about the particular programme releases that I learn at the Event (including tracklists) (“Information”) is confidential until the time of release of the relevant Les Mills program releases and I agree not to upload post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make any Information publicly available on a social media website or app, any other website or by any other means.
• This workout is a film production and LMI reserves the right to assign specific spots, or change the location of the participants in the room before or during the class.
• I am willingly participating in the Event at my own risk.
• I have no physical or mental restrictions, disabilities or any predispositions to sickness or injury that may be aggravated or adversely affected as a result of my participation in the Event.
• I will take full responsibility for any injury, loss or damage to my person/property that may arise directly or indirectly from my participation in the Event.
• I acknowledge that there may be cameras operating nearby and or overhead. I will follow all crew instructions to ensure this operation's safety.
Wed Feb 14th:
BODYPUMP™ (11.30am): Anthony Oxford, Ben Main, Glen Ostergard, Lula Slaughter, Maggie Cheng, Marlon Woods, Nick Yan, Reagan Kang
BODYCOMBAT™ (1.45pm): Dan Cohen, Lula Slaughter, Lunar Lu, Marlon Woods, Maxime Vigeant, Rachael Newsham, Sebastian Jaramillo, Vili Fifita
Thu Feb 15th:
LES MILLS CORE™ (11.15am): Hamza Bkira, Lunar Lu, Maggie Cheng, Nick Yan, Otto Prodan, Reagan Kang, René Vogel, Sebastian Jaramillo
BODYBALANCE™ (1.45pm): Charlotte Ranque, Fraser Beck, House Chaalane, Khiran Huston, Maggie Cheng, René Vogel
BODYJAM™ (7.30pm): G, Nicky Lord (NZ)
Fri Feb 16th:
BODYATTACK™ (8.30am): Hamza Bkira, Jackson Fuafiva Osborne, Lisa Osborne, Maxime Vigeant, Nick Yan, Terrell Lawrence, Grace Laybourn
BODYSTEP™ (11.45am):Kaylah-Blayr Fitzsimons-Nu’u, Mark Nu’u-Steele, Otto Prodan, Ethan MorrowWilson
BODYJAM™ (2.45pm): Charlotte Ranque, Gandalf Archer Mills, House Chaalane, Sami Nieschmidt, Terrell Lawrence
Sat Feb 17th:
LES MILLS TONE™ (8am): Khiran Huston, Vili Fifita
LES MILLS DANCE™ (10.45am): : Bianca Ikinofo, Dannielle Lally, House Chaalane, Kaylah-Blayr Fitzsimons-Nu’u, Meno Thomas, Summer Bradley
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Les Mills World Of Fitness-Auckland, 186 Victoria Street West, Auckland, New Zealand