About this Event
Have no fear… fill your belly. Our chef zombies don’t bite!
Meet and discover talented food entrepreneurs and creative makers at the Holloween Bites on Sixth Avenue.
Come sink your teeth into delicious bites, everything from fresh lobster rolls, BBQ sandwiches, juicy jerk chicken, Brazilian pastels, handmade ramen noodles and dumplings, authentic Filipino dishes, and much more! To satisfy your sweet-tooth, bite into freshly baked brownies, artisanal mochi-based desserts, raw chocolate raspberry cakes, Japanese “Pon de Ring” style mochi doughnuts, and more!
This culinary experience will be coming to Midtown on the Avenue of the Americas.
Find the food vendors at the following locations:
- 3 Bryant Park (Plaza on 41st & 42nd St.)
- 1120 Avenue of the Americas (Lobby at 43rd St.)
- 1211 Avenue of the Americas (48th St.)
- 1251 Avenue of the Americas (49th & 50th St.)
- 1285 Avenue of the Americas (51st & 52nd St.)
- 1345 Avenue of the Americas (54th St.)
Come and “treat” yourself and your co-workers!
The event is hosted by the Avenue of the Americas Association and the social mission-based market, Grand Bazaar NYC, curated the artisanal food vendors.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
1251 Avenue of the Americas, 1251 Avenue of the Americas, New York, United States