About this Event
In my many years working with high-performing women, I've noticed limiting patterns affecting performance and overall wellness. Some include postponing their passions, self-sabotage, lacking self-confidence (e.g., impostor syndrome), and burnout. They have accumulated a treasure trove of knowledge and experience along with the desire to share it in service of others.
This class aims to empower high-performing women to reconnect with their expertise and refine them into a Passion Program.
"A Passion Program has the potential to make a positive impact on the community and transform others' lives. You will support others to accomplish their goals and increase wellness through the unique expertise you have cultivated for years."
Attendees will reconnect with their unique strengths, identify a desired scope of impact, and develop the vision for their Passion Program.
- Identify and articulate your expertise, exploring how it aligns with your passions, skills, values, and long-term goals.
- Acquire tools to break free from self-sabotage, overcoming insecurities, self-imposed limitations, and expectations that may stop you from sharing your knowledge.
- Develop a clear vision for your Passion Program, outlining specific goals.
This class is a space to connect with empowerment, resilience, and the courage to forge a path uniquely tailored to your aspirations.
Before the event, you will receive a Zoom invitation.
A Passion Program will allow you to:
- Develop your unique skills and talents as a topic expert and an educator.
- Focus on your creative expression and innovative thinking as you design your Passion Program.
- Feel a deep sense of purpose and fulfillment as you empower others.
- Do work that is aligned with your core values and beliefs.
- Be motivated by internal factors rather than external rewards.
- Feel inspired by the impact created by those you empower.
My name is Rodolfo Alvarez. I'm an engineer and a certified wellness and sexology coach working with individuals and organizations like schools, non-profits, and major companies like PepsiCo and McKinsey. I've been in the wellness field since 2010, and my work has taken me across the world, including Chile, Mexico, Canada, and the U.S.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Memphis, United States