What: Learn how to love the skin you’re in! Face it beautiful skin requires commitment not a miracle. Grab your bestie and join us for a brunch party with Jamie O'Banion founder and CEO of BeautyBio who believes skin is a beautiful thing and she will show you how to wear it well with her showstopping award-winning skin care products and tools. She will reveal this year’s hottest new gismo to a glorious glow.
Jamie O'Banion started working in the beauty lab alongside her physician and biochemist father to create products that offer clean clinical performance skincare backed by science.
BeautyBio highlights include:
o O’Banion named by Forbes as one of four female entrepreneurs to watch.
Featured in The New York Times Time magazine The Robb Report Bustle Town & Country and was voted the Most Beautiful Woman in Dallas by D Magazine
o Winner of the 2019 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of The Year Award
o Recipient of the Rising Star Award from Fashion Group International and named both a Fresh Face of Fashion and Woman of Style by Modern Luxury.
o Member of the Young Entrepreneur Council a member of BYU’s National Advisory Counsel
Additionally 15 percent of all BeautyBio products sold during the event at La Cantera Resort will also benefit WINGS. For reservations call (210) 558-6500 and ask for SweetFire Kitchen.
When: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Sunday October 8
Where: SweetFire Kitchen La Cantera Resort & Spa
16641 La Cantera Parkway
Reservations: $55 adults $25 for children with $5 going back to WINGS. Upon arrival guests will be offered a complimentary glass of Chandon Rose. For reservations call (210) 558-6500 ask for SweetFire Kitchen.
Note: La Cantera Resort & Spa Donates Percentage of Revenue from Room Nights and “Pink” Food and Drink Offerings Resort-Wide during October to Benefit WINGS!
Since 2017 La Cantera Resort & Spa has donated more than $30000 to WINGS. which provides comprehensive breast health services to women in Central and South Texas who are uninsured. Landscaping will cast a rosy glow nightly through October to raise awareness for Breast Cancer. Resort-wide promotions including special menu items and drink specials at dining venues as well as select spa services at Loma de Vida Spa & Wellness will be part of the WINGS campaign.
Visit www.LaCanteraResort.com for details on room packages and other resort-wide promotions benefitting WINGS. The special room rate code is PINK2023.
WINGS mission is to bridge the gap between diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer providing comprehensive breast health services to women in Central and South Texas who are uninsured because everyone deserves a lifetime.
- WINGS is the only program of its kind in the country providing this kind of support for women with breast cancer.
- Since its inception in 1999 WINGS has provided support to over 14300 South Texas women with breast cancer.
- Provided over $19 Million in healthcare services to women with breast cancer over 22 years.
- Over 95 percent of the women treated through WINGS are still living because of the program.
- WINGS has seen fifteen-year survival rates for the women it serves increase from zero (untreated breast cancer) to 100 percent for Stages I-III disease.
- Received the Guidestar Gold Seal demonstrating a commitment to transparency.
- Maintains an efficiency rating of 94 percent which is above that of the average nonprofit organization.
SweetFire Kitchen, La Cantera Resort & Spa, 16641 La Cantera Parkway, San Antonio, United States