About this Event
Fridays, June 4th, July 2nd & August 6th
5:00 PM – 8:00 PMGallery Hours:
Tuesday – Friday, 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM(other times by appointment)
Art Club Annex & Gallery - 1903 14TH Ave, Vero Beach, FL 32960
Deadline for entries:
4:00 PM - Friday, May 14, 2021
Delivery of artwork to the Annex:
12:00 - 2:00 PM Tuesday, May 25, 2021
Artwork Pick up:
10:00 - 12:00 PM Tuesday, August 9, 2021
Participating artists must be current members of the Vero Beach Art Club. Artists may join at time of entry.
Earn Volunteer Hours:
Artists are expected to volunteer 4 hours for show set-up, drop-off, breakdown, sales floor, pick-up, photography, or advertising.
Artist Volunteers Please Contact:
Eileen Lovre at [email protected] or phone 954-673-8137.
All entries are eligible for the Janette Beach Virtual Exhibit. To be included:
Send images with a copy of your on-line receipt or include the Title, Medium, Size, Framed or un-Frames and Price with each artwork submitted. Please email a readable (.jpg) image of each artwork entry (at 1800 dpi in both height and width) to:
For artwork to be considered in VBAC marketing or promotions, send photos in advance to:
1. Non-refundable entry fee: $25.00 + Processing Fee
2. One original artwork per artist. No reproductions.
3. All work must be for sale. VBAC will retain a commission of 20% on all artwork sold, including if sold through virtual exhibit.
4. Artist will receive a check for the full sale amount less 20% commission.
5. The Vero Beach Art Club will be responsible for charging and remitting the sales tax to the State of FL. Dept. of Revenue.
6. Personal advertising material, business cards or handouts will be permitted, drop off at least 10 if applicable.
7. Artists agree to release images of their artwork for promotional purposes.
8. The Club reserves the right to reject entries deemed inappropriate or unprofessionally presented.
9. Space is limited, applications will be closed when full.
10. Any artist who does not pick up artwork during designated day and hours will be charged a fee of $25.00.
1. No entry to exceed 48" in any direction, including outside frame dimensions – NO EXCEPTION. There is no minimum size but larger than 11 x 14 is preferred. All artwork that is hung on panels must not exceed 18 pounds. No artwork will be accepted with wet paint.
2. All framed and gallery wrapped artwork must be properly wired with D-rings or similar hanger; no sawtooth hangers, string, clip hangers, etc. Improperly wired work will be rejected.
3. Gallery wrapped work must be a minimum of 1.25” deep. All edges/borders must be professionally finished. Stapled edges will be disqualified from show.
4. No giclee reproductions or photography printed on canvas will be permitted.
5. Any 3D art that needs to be dollied due to weight, must be dollied in and out by the artist.
6. The outside size limit on 3-D art is 36" x 36" – NO EXCEPTION. Depending on the number of 3D works, artists may have to provide your own stand.
The Vero Beach Art Club makes every effort to protect exhibited artwork, but cannot be held responsible for loss or damage. Exhibitor shall indemnify and hold the Vero Beach Art Club harmless against any and all claims arising out of this exhibit. All exhibiting artists acknowledge and accept this as a condition of entry.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Art Club Annex & Gallery, 1903 14th Avenue, Vero Beach, United States