About this Event
- Discover the fascinating public art in and around Seattle Center, home to Chihuly Garden & Glass* and a beloved local radio station.
- Appreciate the city’s eclectic architecture, from the futurist Space Needle* to its funky counterpart, the Museum of Pop Culture*.
- Hop aboard the monorail (ticket included in tour price!) and enjoy your local guide narrating your ride through Belltown.
- Explore the Queen Anne neighborhood and get recommendations for the best coffee shops and bakeries as well as the best places to go for skyline and Puget Sound views.
- Learn about the many cultural institutions and a sustainable sports arena that call Seattle Center home.
*Please note this tour does not include admission to any attractions. Your guide can let you know where to purchase tickets for the Space Needle, Chihuly Garden & Glass, and more, following the tour.
Discover Seattle's amazing art and architecture hidden in plain sight with a local, knowledgeable guide! Your tour starts in downtown Seattle, known for its creative architectural feats and styles, from historic to modern.
We’ll then board the monorail for a quick ride to Seattle Center, home of the towering Space Needle, the mind-bending Museum of Pop Culture, and creative works meant to inspire, invite, and invoke the nature of the Pacific Northwest. Your guide will let you know how to arrange admission to any of the area’s venues for after your tour.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
1300 1st Ave, 1300 1st Avenue, Seattle, United States