AdvertisementWCF is open for application for our training course INTERDISCIPLINARY LEARNING IN FINNISH EDUCATION.
1. Training Date: 9 - 10.12.2023, Hanoi
2. Registration deadline: 20.11.2023
After the course, learners are able to understand the basics of interdisciplinary learning approach in the context of Finnish National Core Curriculum and how it is implemented in Finnish schools. They are also able to develop collaboration skills and critical thinking in an interdisciplinary learnind module led by a Finnish expert!
4. Target learners
The course is useful to teachers, academic managers, researchers and practitioners in basic education and any educators who are interested in integrated and interdisciplinary learning approach.
5. Training Expert: Iida-Maria Peltomaa is currently one of the leading researchers and practitioners in interdisciplinary learning in Finland with solid expertise.
- Being speaker of keynotes and workshops in over 500 events to more than 10,000 teachers e.g. in events organised by Finnish Regional Administrative Agencies and universities in Finland, Iceland, Australia and Singapore
- Being project manager in STEAM education development project funded by the Finnish National Agency of Education.
- Being a part of the research team in ATS STEM project funded by the European Union, she researched the assessment of transversal skills in STEM education.
- Being author of book titled “MOKISTA OPPII!” was published in 2021 about Interdisciplinary Learning in Finland.
- In addition to Vietnam, China is the second country in Asia she is also delivering training in this topic. She is doing cutting edge visionary work in bridging the gap between research and practice with schools as learning communities.
6. Special offers
- Discount 5% if register and make payment before 30.10.2023
- Discount 5% for group of >3 people
- For group of >5 people from school or organization, please contact for exclusive offer
7. Check out our brochure:
Event Venue & Nearby Stays