About this Event
Join us for a one-day Fatherhood Conference where fathers from all walks of life will come together to explore the joys and challenges of raising children. This conference is designed to equip fathers with the skills and knowledge they need to be the best dads they can be.
Date: Saturday, June 17th, 2023
Time: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Location: Bellevue / William O. Lockridge Library -115 Atlantic St SW, Washington, DC 20032
Come Get Information on:
- Child Support
- Effective Communication Skills for Dads
- Education & Jobs Training
- Navigating the challenges of co-parenting
- Financial planning for your family's future
- Mental health and self-care for dads
- Men's Support Groups
- Navigating the Challenges of Co-Parenting
- Mindful Parenting: Tools for Staying Present with Your Children
- Balancing Work and Family Life
- Father-Child Bonding Exercises
- Q&A Panel with Experienced Fathers
- Networking Opportunities with Other Dads
To register or for more information, please visit our website at www.thedadsoutreach.com or call us at (202) 780-6301.
Don't miss this opportunity to connect with other fathers, learn from experts, and become the best dad you can be!
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
William O. Lockridge/Bellevue Library, 115 Atlantic St. SW, Washington, United States