About this Event
Connect with Creativity: Visit 120+ Artists at the Hunters Point Shipyard
October 21/22, 2023
11am-6pm each day
120+ Artists: Come See What They’re Creating at the Hunters Point Shipyard and Islais Creek Studios!
FREE ADMISSION • FREE PARKING • ACCESSIBLE • FOOD • MUSIC •
- EXPLORE the historic Bayside home of the country's largest artist community.
- VISIT over 120 art studios and meet the artists who create them.
- SEE a wide variety of art, from paintings and sculptures to photography and jewelry.
- BUY art directly from the artists.
- TAKE A HISTORY TOUR and learn about the shipyard's past.
- DROP IN anytime over the weekend, 11am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday
- ACCESSIBLE by Muni bus (lines 19 and 15) or bike.
- ENJOY LOCAL FOOD from Ujamaa Kitchen and LIVE JAZZ from local musicians.
- KIDS enjoy their own arts activities
- BENEFIT ART AUCTION - snag a deal and support the Shipyard Gallery!
Link to auction available September 2023</ul>
For most up-to-date info:
See Participating Artists:
Main Location Hunters Point Shipyard: GPS 451 Galvez Ave, San Francisco, CA 94124
Satellite Location Islais Creek Studios: 1 Rankin St, San Francisco, CA 94124
Email: [email protected]
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Hunters Point Shipyard, 451 Galvez Ave, San Francisco, United States