About this Event
TOPICS WE WILL COVER:
TAX RATE RISK
- Why experts say tax rates could double
- How rising taxes may affect your retirement cash flow
- The “Catch 22” of 401k’s and IRA’s
- How lost deductions may affect your taxes in retirement
RETIREMENT INCOME PLANNING
- The three basic retirement accounts
- How to accumulate dollars in the right types of accounts for future retirement income
- What’s better for you: tax-deferred or tax-free accounts?
- How to define a “true” tax-free investment
- When should you convert to a Roth?
- How IRA’s and 401k’s cause Social Security taxation
- Strategies to reduce or eliminate taxes in retirement
MAXIMIZING SOCIAL SECURITY
- The causes of Social Security taxation
- The Social Security thresholds you need to be aware of
- The real cost of Social Security taxation
- Strategies to eliminate Social Security taxation
- Social Security maximization strategies
FILING FOR MEDICARE:
- How and when should I sign up for Medicare?
- What do I need to know before enrolling in a Medicare plan?
- What are Medicare parts A, B, C, and D?
- Medicare coverage, cost and the need for supplemental insurance.
- What you need to know during open enrollment.
- Will you have an Income Related Monthly Adjustment Amount?
- How to use Medicare to pay for Hospital visits, doctor appointments and pay for prescription drugs
- How to get extra assistance paying for prescription drugs in retirement
- Which plan is right for you
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Is there a cost to attend? No, there is no cost to attend.
Do I need to bring anything? No, you will be provided with pen and paper to take notes.
Will any investments or investment products be discussed? No, there will not be any discussion of any investments whatsoever.
Will I be pitched or sold anything? No. Our classes are strictly educational. The most common feedback we receive is how nice it is to attend a truly educational workshop with no pressure.
Is this sponsored by the Social Security administration? Greg Lynch is not affiliated with any government entities.
Investment advisory services are offered through Foundations Investment Advisors, LLC, a SEC registered investment advisor.
The Loveless Cafe, 8400 Tennessee 100, Nashville, United States