About this Event
***This is an ONLINE workshop.***
You know you need to "get better" at them.
But, where to begin?
This workshop is for YOU if...
- You understand the CONCEPT of boundaries but lack the PRACTICAL SKILLS of setting and upholding them with others
- You feel guilt, shame, selfish, or "mean/rude" in setting boundaries
- You want to know how to set boundaries kindly and compassionately
- You want to learn how to communicate STRATEGICALLY so that the other person WANTS to uphold your boundary (and responds with, "No problem! Let me know how else I can support you.")
In this workshop you will discover...
- The 2 main types of boundaries
- How to clearly identify your boundaries
- How to masterfully set specific boundaries
- What to do when your boundaries are crossed
- How to STOP self-sabotage (overriding your own boundaries to people-please)
In this workshop, we will mastermind your specific examples and create a plan of action to get you on your way to setting boundaries gracefully and easefully.
Part 1 of a 5-part Masterclass series
Learning boundaries is like learning a foreign language.
It takes TIME and PRACTICE and requires support.
There are nuances in the language of boundaries that nest within the broader spectrum of effective communication.
The FULL masterclass series includes personalized help, guided energy work, practice writing and speaking boundaries, creating a strong, confident "unfuckwithable" energy field, and learning the Bulletproof Boundaries Formula.
This event, part 1, is free. For more information, visit https://daniellemorrisey.com/bulletproof-boundaries/
Danielle Morrisey is a holistic, trauma-informed life coach specializing in embodiment, empowerment, mindfulness, and transformation for highly-sensitive and empathic women. With a background in mental health, psychology, sociology, and mysticism, Danielle guides clients through personal transformation and alignment with their Authentic & Empowered Self.
For offerings or to book a free call, visit daniellemorrisey.com
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Memphis, United States