Training Type: Online Training.
About this Event
For more details and registration, please visit the
Training Type: Classroom Training.
Location: 38 Auriga Drive, Suite 200, Ottawa, Ontario, K2E 8A5. The training is also offered at other locations including Toronto, Mississauga, Scarborough, Ottawa & Montreal. Please contact to discuss an alternate course location.
Fee: $1200 plus tax
Duration: 4 days ( 10 AM – 5 PM)
Options: Weekdays ( Monday – Thu) OR Weekends ( 2 Weekends )
The number of students per session: Our PMP Exam Prep class sizes are typically 4-6 students per session. Our PMP classes are intentionally kept small in order to foster more interaction between the instructor and students. We limit classes to a maximum of six (6) students unless we are teaching a private group, organization or special offers classes.
Special Offers: Sign up with a friend and save $100 each – With 2 friends: $200 each – 3 friends: $300 each
The PMP Exam Prep Training Course is an industry-standard Project Management Program. The PMBOK® Guide – 7th Edition will be the prime reference textbook for the lectures.
Our 4-Day Classroom, Instructor-Led Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Training Boot Camps are the ideal solution for project managers who are looking to acquire the PMP Certification. This course provides all of the knowledge you need to pass the 6th Edition PMP or CAPM Exam. It is delivered by highly qualified PMP certified trainers. Our PMP training program includes interactive PMP classes supported by subject-oriented quizzes and practical examples.
The course will cover all 10 knowledge areas, 5 process groups and all processes that compose all project phases from initiation to closing. We will also highlight some industry-focused PMP methodologies like IT, finance and events, etc.
Upon completion of the PMP Exam Prep course, you will be ready to sit for your PMP exam. Your Project Management Institute (PMI®) application must be submitted and approved in order to schedule the exam.
In addition, you will have 6 months of access to our course. You will be able to practice for the PMP exam. Our PMP Exam Prep Training includes PMP Practice Tests with more than 1000 questions. Sample tests for each knowledge area, with a full test at the end of the course. you will have unlimited access for 6 months. Read more about theTopics
1- Introduction: The Project Management Mindset
In the introductory module, you will be introduced to PMI®, the PMBOK® Guide and the various certifications offered by PMI.
- What is PMI?
- What is the PMBOK® Guide?
- Evolution of the Project Management Institute
- Certifications offered by the PMI®
- PMI® contact resources
- What is PMP?
2- Module 1: Creating a High-Performing Team .
In this module, you will learn to manage conflict, lead a team, support team performance, empower team members and stakeholders, ensure that team members and stakeholders are adequately trained, build and maintain a team, remove impediments, and build a shared understanding within the team and among stakeholders.
- Build a team
- Define team ground rules
- Negotiate project agreements
- Empower team members and stakeholders
- Train team members and stakeholders
- Engage and support virtual teams
- Build shared understanding about a project
3- Module 2: Starting the Project
In this module, you will learn to select the appropriate methods to carry out the project, plan and manage scope, budget, resources, schedule, establish project governance and manage project closure.
- Determine appropriate project methodology/methods and practices
- Plan and manage scope
- Plan and manage budget and resources
- Plan and manage schedule
- Plan and manage quality of products and deliverables
- Integrate project planning activities
- Plan and manage procurement
- Establish project governance structure
- Plan and manage project/phase closure
4- Module 3: Doing the Work
Learn how to execute projects with the urgency required to deliver business value, manage communications and risks and engage stakeholders.
- Assess and manage risks
- Execute project to deliver business value
- Manage communications
- Engage stakeholders
- Create project artifacts
- Manage project changes
- Manage project issues
- Ensure knowledge transfer for project continuity
5- Module 4: Keeping the Team on Track .
Learn how to keep the team on track including managing conflicts, collaborating with stakeholders and applying emotional intelligence to promote performance.
- Lead a team
- Support team performance
- Address and remove impediments, obstacles, and blockers
- Manage conflict
- Collaborate with stakeholders
- Mentor relevant stakeholders
- Apply Emotional Intelligence to promote team performance
6- Module 5: Keeping the Business in Mind.
Learn how to manage compliances, deliver project benefits and value and employ continuous process improvement.
- Manage compliance requirements
- Evaluate and deliver project benefits and value
- Evaluate and address internal and external business environment changes
- Support organizational change
- Employ continuous process improvement
The PMP Exam Prep course includes the following:
- Access to the PMP Preparation Materials from the PMI ( $150 value)
- 4 Day Instructor- Led Classroom Training
- 12 Months access to Practice Tests with more than 1400 PMP sample exam questions
- Project management templates ( more than 60 template – Word and Excel)
- PMP Process ITTO Guide (PDF)
- Project Management process table (PDF)
- How to calculate float document ( PDF)
- Earned Value formula table (PDF)
- Documents(PDF): Main terms in quality, procurement, Risk, human resources, and integrated change control
- PMP Exam Tips
- Certificate of Completion (PDF Format)
For more details, visit:
PMP Ottawa: https://www.pmvision.ca/shop/pmp-certification-ottawa-on-pmp-training-boot-camps-exam-prep-ottawa/
PMP Toronto: https://www.pmvision.ca/shop/pmp-certification-toronto-on-pmp-training-boot-camps-exam-prep/
Click Here Course
Also, you can check our PMP Practice TestsRelated Courses and Training:
- PMP Certification Exam Prep ( Self – Paced Learning)
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
18 King St E, 18 King Street East, Toronto, Canada