About this Event
PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) highlights your ability to identify and assess project risks, mitigate threats and capitalize on opportunities. Gaining distinction as a PMI-RMP sets you apart from other professionals and brings credit to your organization.
The Risk Management course empowers you to develop knowledge and skills required to clear your PMI-RMP® exam in first attempt. Risk Management Professional certification demonstrates a professional’s specialization in assessing, identifying and controlling risks. This course will enable you to assess the risk velocity and help you to ascertain the route to risk mitigation by prior planning.
The Project Management Institute-Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) credential recognizes a Risk Managers expertise in identifying project risks and mitigating threats, while making the best of available opportunities. It also certifies that you have basic knowledge and skills in all areas of project management.
Our 3-day course will hand hold you through Project Risk Management concepts, tools, techniques and processes based on different projects, risk management standards and will train you for a specialized role in project risk management. It will also prepare you to sit for the PMI-RMP® certification Exam.
- 30 PDUs on completion of 3 days of classroom training
- 100% Money Back Guarantee*
- Group discussions facilitated through classroom training
- Downloadable e-book
- Assistance with the PMI –RMP® Exam Application Form
What you will learn
- Learn to apply risk management practices for greater competitive advantage
- Understand how to identify and measure risks in project development and implementation
- Quantify and create risk response strategies to deliver products that meet stakeholder expectations
- Use a proactive and focused approach to preventing problems, rather than dealing with them once they occur
- Increased visibility within the company
- Greater career growth
This course would provide value to:
- Risk Managers and Analysts
- Project Managers, Associate Project Managers, IT Project Managers, and Senior Project Managers
- Project Coordinators, Project Analysts, and Project Leaders
- Team Leaders, Product Managers, Program Managers, Project Sponsors, and Project Team Members seeking PMI-RMP® certification
Exam and Certification:
To apply for the PMI-RMP® Credential, you need to have either:
A Secondary Degree (High School Diploma, Associate’s Degree, or the Global equivalent), with at least 4,500 hours of Project Risk Management experience and 40 hours of Project Risk Management education.
A Four-year (4 year) degree with at least 3,000 hours of Project Risk Management experience and 30 hours of Project Risk Management education
- Introduction to Project Risk Management
- Overview and Risk Management Fundamentals as per PMBOK5
- Plan Risk Management
Risk Management Plan Contents
Create Risk Management Plan
- Communication and Leadership
Building a Communication Foundation
General Management and Leadership Skills
- Identify Risks
Tools and Techniques for Identifying Risks
Contents of The Risk Register
Risk Register’s Update Cycle
- Risk Analysis
Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
Risk Analysis Outputs
- Plan Risk Responses
Risk Response Planning
Risk Response Strategies
Risk Response Planning Outputs
Risk Monitoring and Control
Why global corporate prefers Reform Skills Inc as their training partner
A provider of Enterprise Learning Solutions (ELS), Reform Skills Inc creates industry-fit talents through training, coaching, and consulting by globally-acclaimed trainers. Much of Reform Skills repute in co-creating business value stems from:
- Get trained at the best price compared to other training providers.
- Training delivered in 45+ countries.
- 250+ industry-relevant courses.
- Consulting and coaching to transform organizations.
- Trainers with experience in Retail, E-commerce, Energy & Utilities, etc.
*We conduct corporate trainings on your preferred dates and location for no additional cost.
Please note: PMI-RMP is a 3-day training program (Wednesday-Friday). Eventbrite page will show-up only the start dates of all training sessions.
Contact us for more information:
Email: [email protected]
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Philadelphia, PA, United States
USD 1049.00 to USD 1579.00