About this Event
Brews & Clues turns your smartphone into the city’s best tour guide. Every tour helps you discover secret history, enjoy famous landmarks, and—of course—drink at the most interesting bars in the city. Work with your team to solve puzzles, answer trivia, and compete for the top spot on the leaderboard!
What's So Great About Brews & Clues?
- The tour is private, just for you and your friends.
- Start anytime and explore the city at your own pace.
- Just one price for your whole team—only $9 per person.
What to Expect on the Tour
- No in-person tour guide. The whole experience is guided by our world class smartphone app. No download required.
- Pay for drinks as you go. This team ticket does not include complimentary drinks on the tour. You choose what (and how much) you drink along the way.
- BYOF (Bring your own friends). This ticket is valid for a team of 5 people and does not pair you with anyone else.
The Brews & Clues Philadelphia Tour is a 3-mile walking experience that takes about 4 hours to complete. You’ll explore the historic “Old City” neighborhood of Philly – the literal birthplace of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Hang out with Ben Franklin. Raise a glass to William Penn. Answer some questions about American independence. Let Brews & Clues be your guide through the City of Brotherly Love!
You and your team will start and finish near historic Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell. You’ll explore the area known as “Old City” —home to many restaurants, shops, historic sites, and popular watering holes. What are you waiting for? Put a team together and get after it!
Attractions & Landmarks You'll Visit
- Independence Hall
- The Liberty Bell
- Betsy Ross House
- Elfreth's Alley
- Ben Franklin's Grave
- Christ Church
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Starting Location, Glory Bar & Kitchen, Philadelphia, United States