6 DAY WESTERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE SAILING FROM MIAMI, FL.
About this Event
WELCOME TO THE COMEBACK CRUISE PARADISE ISLAND CRUISE 2022 !!!
THIS IS THE REGISTRATION PAGE FOR PARADISE ISLAND CRUISE 2022.
- SECURE YOUR CABIN AND RATE BY MAKING A DEPOSIT TODAY.
- TO VIEW PRICES AND FULL DETAILS, LOG ON TO WWW. PARADISEISLANDCRUISE.COM.
- AN INVOICE WILL BE SENT WITHIN 48-72 HRS AFTER MAKING YOUR INITIAL DEPOSIT.
- YOUR INVOICE WILL INCLUDE THE PRICE OF THE CABIN CATEGORY SELECTED, THE AMOUNT PAID AND THE BALANCE DUE. ONLY ONE INVOICE PER CABIN IS SENT TO GROUP LEADER OF THE CABIN.
- THE CURRENT PROMOTION WILL BE REFLECTED ON YOUR INVOICE.
EARLY BOOKING DEP ONLY $100 PP
Single Cabin: (1 traveler ) $200 Dep
Suites: $249 pp & Singles $498
Easy Payment Plan
Second Payment: $200 pp 3/25/2022
Third Payment: $200 pp 4/29/2022
Fourth Payment: $200 pp 5/27/2022
Final Payment: Balance due 6/30/2022
THE 11TH ANNUAL PARADISE ISLAND CRUISE "COMEBACK EDITION" KICKS-OFF OUT OF MIAMI, FLORIDA ON ROYAL CARIBBEAN'S "EXPLORER OF THE SEAS" - 6 DAYS OF PARADISE , PARTIES AND RELAXATION ! SAILING TO COCO CAY,BAHAMAS, LABADEE, HAITI, AND FALMOUTH, JAMAICA
CABIN ACCOMMODATIONS of Choice- prices are per person.
Entertainment provided by Royal Caribbean onboard the ship Including COMEDY SHOWS | GAME SHOWS | TRIVIA |
ALL MEALS at select restaurants including coffee, ice tea, lemonade & juice complimentary options include the main dining room, Windjammer (breakfast, lunch & dinner buffet), Cafe Promenade open 24 hours per day & room service ( order fee, but you can order as much food as you'd like from the room service menu)
PORT CHARGES, GOVERNMENT TAXES & FEES
PRE-PAID TIPS For Dining Room & Cabin Staff
PARADISE ISLAND CRUISE T-SHIRT
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE :
Roundtrip flights - You will need to book flights into MIAMI (MIA) or FT LAUDERDALE (FLL)
Transportation to and from airport to cruise terminal. Taxi's are readily available at airport and cruise terminal.
Alcoholic beverages, softdrinks, specialty drinks, are not included in price but are available for purchase.
COVID-19 VACCINATION IS REQUIRED!
ALL ACCESS PARTYBAND (not included)
All PIC ONBOARD EVENTS & PARTIES ARE PRIVATE!!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS . An all access band is required to attend PIC events and gameshow.
You must book thru this website to be included in the PIC onboard events!
PLEASE NOTE : Events, entertainment, covid-19 policies are subject to change without notice. Itinerary may change as conditions warrant.
* By applying the online deposit to your reservation you acknowledged that you downloaded, read & accepted the terms and conditions. You also understand the money is non-refundable as paid and non-transferable. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.
* Please make sure you read What's Included section and Frequently Asked Questions of the booking site.
* All parties must be booked in a room for a reservation to process so for example, if you have a double room, you are not booked until your roommate also books.
* A valid passport OR original birth certificate along with a driver’s license are required to board the ship. This only applies to US citizens. NON US Citizens are required to present a Passport and Green card.
* All itineraries,times, ports, , appearances, entertainment, locations, etc. are subject to change without notice.
* Due to COVID protocols sightseeing and events listed on the itinerary may be modified.
* For your security, we do not auto-charge payments or keep credit card information on file once each payment is processed. You must log into your account or call us by the due dates provided above.
* HEALTHY CRUISING*
DUE TO THE COVID-19, PROTOCOLS HAVE CHANGED. PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO REVIEW. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE.
GETTING READY TO CRUISE FROM U.S. HOMEPORTS
Valid through March 2022 for sailings departing from U.S. Homeports
Here are the latest protocols for our guests sailing from the U.S., which we will continue to update as public health situations evolve. Your booked clients will be provided the latest full details prior to sailing.
Guests traveling into the U.S. from another country should be sure to look into any requirements your own home country may have for exiting or re-entering its borders.
ALL guest must present proof of full COVID-19 vaccination with the final dose administered aAll Royal Caribbean guests age 12 and least 14 days before sailing.
Each guest’s regimen must include at least two doses of vaccine unless the guest received the single dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine. This guidance is per the U.S. CDC, and no exceptions will be made, even if the guest’s resident country has authorized a single-shot regimen for a two dose vaccine.
Royal Caribbean will not accept a Certificate of Recovery in lieu of a vaccination record card for guests of vaccine eligible age.
All crew onboard the ship and at our private destination, Perfect Day at CocoCay, are fully vaccinated.
All Guests: Required Pre-Cruise Testing
Before arriving on boarding day, you’ll need to take a COVID-19 test on your own, at your own expense, to meet U.S. CDC boarding requirements.
Vaccinated guests must show a negative result for a PCR or antigen test taken no more than 2 days before boarding day.
NOTE: Kids age 5 to 11 who have been vaccinated may present proof of full vaccination and follow the testing protocols for vaccinated guests. Unvaccinated kids must show a negative test result for a PCR test (not antigen) taken no more than 3 days before boarding day.
Unvaccinated kids’ pre-cruise test cannot be taken on boarding day, because that may affect the sample taken during the kids’ test at the terminal.
Guests under 2 years of age do not need to complete a pre-cruise test.
If you’re traveling to the U.S. from another country, you’ll also need to take a test to enter the U.S.
Guests under 2 years of age will not be tested.
• All crew onboard our ships will be fully vaccinated.
• NOTE: Royal Caribbean will comply with the requirements of local governments in the ports we visit. In some instances, this may include vaccination requirements that must be met in order to board at the terminal.
Masks and Physical Distancing
• When indoors, CDC guidelines require all guests 2 and older to wear masks unless they are actively eating or drinking.
• The CDC does make allowances for guests to remove their masks in venues and events dedicated to fully vaccinated parties. Since so many of our guests are vaccinated, they’ll find plenty of these opportunities.
• Masks are not required in your client’s stateroom when they are with their traveling party, outside on the open decks, or at Perfect Day at CocoCay, unless in a crowded setting.
• We are expecting updated guidance from the CDC on mask policies for vaccinated guests in shared spaces and will update you at that time.
• They’ll find the entire ship and boarding process set up to allow for physical distancing, which is encouraged whenever interacting with those outside of your traveling party.
• The Main Dining Room, which spans multiple decks, will have one deck for everyone, which includes parties with both vaccinated and unvaccinated guests, such as parents and unvaccinated children. The other deck will be for vaccinated parties.
• My Time Dining will not be available to parties that include unvaccinated guests.
• Specialty restaurants will be open to everyone, as will grab-and-go cafes.
• If your clients prefer a buffet, Windjammer will be open to everyone for breakfast and lunch, and the food will be served by our crew.
• We recommend that they make dining reservations via Cruise Planner before the cruise or the Royal Caribbean app onboard.
Bars and Lounges
• Many bars and lounges will be open to everyone and others will be available to vaccinated guests only. There will be crew stationed nearby and signage to help direct guests.
• Given the casino’s physical constraints, there is not enough space to accommodate everyone. Given most of our adult guests are vaccinated, the casino will be open to vaccinated guests only.
Fitness and Spa
• The Fitness Center will have dedicated operating hours for everyone as well as hours reserved for vaccinated guests only.
• Salon services will be available to everyone but given the enclosed space and longer length of spa services, the treatment rooms used to provide facials, massages and other services will only be available to vaccinated guests.
• Entertainment venues will offer spaced seating and more showtimes throughout the cruise.
• Select showtimes will be for everyone and other showtimes for vaccinated guests only. Be sure to make show reservations once onboard using the Royal Caribbean app.
GOING ASHORE In Public Ports
• At ports of call, fully vaccinated parties may book a shore excursion or visit the port freely.
• Travel parties with unvaccinated guests that wish to go ashore, including parents traveling with unvaccinated children, must purchase a local tour through Royal Caribbean. We have worked with local tour operators to ensure they follow health and safety guidance that aligns with our Healthy Sail Panel recommendations.
• Shore Excursions are available at a variety of price points and may be purchased in advance on Cruise Planner or once onboard using the Royal Caribbean App.
• This policy is subject to change as we continue to evaluate circumstances around the globe. All guests are subject to local restrictions and requirements in the ports we visit, such as local mask ordinances.
• Vaccinated parents wishing to go ashore freely can visit our youth facilities once onboard to learn about drop off program hours and availability, and reserve time for their child on the day they wish to go in port.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DELL WAY TRAVEL INC PARTICIPANT’S AGREEMENT
The PARADISE ISLAND CRUISE is non-refundable once purchased. There are no refunds for cancellations, regardless of the reason. The payment of your deposit and subsequent payments for Paradise Island Cruise 2022 confirms that you accept and agree to these Terms & Conditions including our Cancellation Policy.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE & PAYMENT PLANS
There is a payment plan available for The Paradise Island Cruise! The date you make your reservation will ultimately determine your total deposit due at the time of booking and the subsequent payment dates.
$150 per person deposit is due at the time of booking for all cabins. $200 is due for single occupancy cabins.
$250 per person deposit is due at the time of booking for Specialty cabins. $500 deposit is due for single-occupancy suites. Monthly payments of $199 per month, per person is due on a specific date each month.
Please note : Your cabin and price will not be secured until each occupant makes a full deposit.
Your monthly payment will NOT automatically charged to your credit card on the first of each month. It is your responsibility to know your due dates; payment reminders will be sent. If you need to make any changes to your payment plan dates, please email us @ [email protected]
PAY IN FULL
You may pay in full at the time of booking. No additional payments will be needed, unless you later modify your reservation by upgrading/changing your stateroom or by adding additional cabin mates.
Late Payments & Reinstatement Fees
If you are behind on 1 or more payments, your invoice will be cancelled and any promos associated with your booking will be forfeited.
A reinstatement fee of $25.00 per person will be added to your reservation if your booking is cancelled and then reinstated. If your reservation is still unpaid by the next payment due date, your reservation will automatically be cancelled without refund.
Cabin Occupancy Changes
Rates are based on the number of people in your cabin. Changes in occupancy will result in a rate increase or decrease depending on the type of change. Please be advised, if all occupants do not register for the cruise, the price of your cabin will be adjusted according to the number of occupants who have paid their deposit.
Cabins are subject to availability. Rates subject to change until everyone places a deposit!!
Your cabin number is subject to change without notice at the discretion of the cruise line and/or Dell Way Travel.
Your name, as listed on your travel documents, must exactly match your name as listed on your Cruise documents.
All guest name changes can be made up until FINAL PAYMENT. (if allowed by the cruise line), and will be assessed the following administrative fees per name change:
$50.00 per person, per change for name changes after final payment date of June 2022 (if both parties cancel, name change is not allowed, it will be considered a FULL Cancellation").
$100.00 per person, per change for name changes after Sept 1st, 2022.
DELL WAY TRAVEL CANCELLATION POLICIES:
ALL DEPOSITS AND PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON TRANSFERRABLE! There are NO exceptions to our cancellation policies. We strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance!
ALL payments (including your pre-sale deposit) are non-refundable.
Cancelling your Paradise Island Cruise reservation:
All cancellation requests must be submitted in writing. Please email [email protected] to cancel your reservations.
Dell Way Travel inc and The Paradise Island Cruise cancellation and payment policies supersede that of Royal Caribbean Cruise Line and any Royal Caribbean Cruise Line staff information or website payment and cancellation terms are invalid.
Because of the nature and uniqueness of this event, we have strict cancellation policies. ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISE LINE and DELL WAY TRAVEL INC highly recommend the purchase of travel insurance to protect you against financial loss due non-refundable costs and fees due to unexpected cancellations and travel emergencies. Insurance must be purchased with your initial payment or deposit. Travel insurance also protects you against emergencies while traveling, such as trip interruption, trip delay, missed/canceled flights, lost or stolen baggage/personal items, illness/injury and much more.
In the event of cancellation, you must first contact Kendell or Samantha in writing by sending an email to [email protected]
We will then instruct you how to file a claim, if necessary.
PASSPORT & LEGAL DOCUMENTATION
Although a Passport is NOT required,Royal Caribbean Cruise Line and Dell Way Travel Inc strongly recommend that all of our guests travel with a passport (valid for at least six months beyond the completion of travel). Having a valid passport will enable you to fly from the U.S. to a foreign port in the event you miss your scheduled embarkation, or to fly back to the U.S. should you need to disembark the ship mid-cruise for any reason.
The Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI) stipulates the following information with regards to closed-loop cruises, which are sailings that originate and terminate in the same U.S. Port. Please note that this information could change at any time without notice.
U.S. Citizens (including children) taking closed-loop cruises will be able to enter or depart the country with either a valid U.S. Passport - or - Proof of citizenship, such as an original or certified copy of his or her birth certificate (or a Consular report of Birth Abroad, or a Certificate of Naturalization), along with government issued photo identification, such as a State issued driver’s license.
U.S. Alien Residents need a valid Alien Resident Card.
Non-U.S. Citizens: You will need a valid passport and, in some cases, a visa. If you live in the U.S., you will also need the original copy of your Alien Registration Card (ARC or “Green Card”) and any other documentation the countries on your itinerary require due to your alien status.
If you are not a U.S. Citizen, please contact U.S. Immigrations at 1-800-375-5283 to be sure your identification will be satisfactory for both entry into the U.S., and for the cruise.
Citizens from the Visa Waiver Program countries will require a machine-readable passport valid for the duration of their voyage.
For more information or to obtain a passport application, visit www.travel.state.gov.
All guests must present the required documentation at embarkation. Guests without the required documentation will be denied boarding and no refund will be issued. Please understand that Royal Caribbean Cruise Line will strictly enforce this requirement to be in compliance with this important U.S. Government mandate.
Dell Way Travel and the other Released Parties (as herein defined) assume no responsibility for advising you of immigration requirements. Non-U.S. citizens, including resident aliens, must contact the appropriate consulates, embassies and/or immigration office(s) to inquire about necessary documentation for the Cruise’s ports of call.
It is YOUR responsibility to make sure you have the proper documents to board the ship. Dell Way Travel and Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines are not responsible for denied boarding due to insufficient documents.
Royal Caribbean will add a daily automatic gratuity to every guest’s onboard SeaPass account. The automatic daily gratuity will be applied onboard for all individual and group bookings that have not prepaid gratuities prior to boarding their cruise. Prepaid guests will not be impacted by this automatic process and will not see additional charges on their folio account.
- $14.50 USD per person/per day - for Standard Staterooms (JS and below)
- $17.50 USD per person/per day - for Suite Staterooms (GS and above)
The daily gratuity will be shared among Dining Services Staff, Stateroom Attendants and Other Housekeeping Services Personnel.
Many of the guests wish to reward exceptional service during their cruise by providing additional gratuities. Guests may do so by providing an additional gratuity on their SeaPass onboard account or with a cash gratuity at their discretion.
In the event a category/item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing, Dell Way Travel Inc shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for category/item listed at the incorrect price. Dell Way Travel Inc shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Dell Way Travel inc shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
CANCELLATION OF PARADISE ISLAND CRUISE BY DELL WAY TRAVEL INC AND/OR ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISE LINE
In the event of COVID-19, strike, lockouts, riots or stoppage of labor from whatever causes, or for any other reason whatsoever beyond the control of Paradise Island Cruise / Dell Way Travel inc or Royal Caribbean Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean Cruise Line in its sole discretion may cancel, advance, or postpone any scheduled sailing or call at any port and may (but is not obligated to) substitute another vessel, and neither Royal Caribbean Cruise Line nor Paradise Island Cruise nor Dell Way Travel inc shall be liable for any loss whatsoever to passengers by reason of such cancellation, advancement, postponement, or substitution. Thereupon, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines shall return to you, if the Cruise is completely canceled, your cabin fare, prepaid gratuities, cruise line transfers and related taxes and fees, or, if the Cruise is partially canceled, a proportionate part thereof. Under such circumstances, Paradise Island Cruise and Dell Way Travel inc shall have no further liability for damages or compensation of any kind. Please note that the availability of any refund for travel insurance and/or other travel products (airfare, hotel, car rental), even if purchased in conjunction with the Cruise, will be determined in accordance with the applicable cancellation policies for such other products or services.
RIGHT TO CHANGE ITINERARY
Dell Way Travel inc and/or Royal Caribbean Cruise Line reserve the right, at any time, to change the cruise itinerary whenever advisable or necessary. In this case, Dell Way Travel inc and/or Royal Caribbean Cruise Line will NOT be responsible for any loss or expenses caused by reason of such changes or abandonment. Refunds will NOT be made to passengers who elect not to complete the cruise for any reason or cause whatsoever.
SAFETY WHILE IN PORTS OF CALL AND ONBOARD
You assume sole responsibility for your own safety onboard and in any port of call. Dell Way Travel and Paradise Island Cruise does not guarantee your safety at any time. You may find information about the scheduled ports of call through the U.S. Department of State, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and other governmental and tourist organizations. Dell Way Travel inc / Paradise Island Cruise and the other Released Parties assume no responsibility for gathering and/or disseminating any such information. You acknowledge that all shore excursions and tours, however conducted, airline flights and ground transportation, and any ship physician, nurse and on board concessions (including, without limitation, gift shops, spa, beauty salon, fitness center, golf and art programs, and video/snorkel concession) are operated by independent contractors. Dell Way Travel inc neither supervises nor controls their actions, nor makes any representation, whether express or implied, as to their suitability. These services are provided only as a convenience for you, and you are free to use or not use them. You agree that Dell Way Travel inc assumes no responsibility, does not guarantee performance and in no event shall be liable for any negligent or intentional acts or omissions, loss, damage, injury or delay to you and/or your property in connection with these services. You use them at your own risk.
REFUSAL OF PASSAGE
Dell Way Travel inc acts only as sales and marketing agent for the purpose of booking travel arrangements on Royal Caribbean Cruise Line and various airlines. Dell Way Travel inc expressly disclaims any responsibility for personal injury, property damage, loss, delay, inconvenience, or other matters due to negligence, wrongful acts, errors or omissions on the part of any third party, or any supplier of services of goods or of agents selected by you or your travel agent.
Participation on the Cruise may be denied to any person who, in Dell Way Travel inc or Royal Caribbean Cruise Line sole discretion:
(1) is or becomes in such a condition as to be unfit to travel;
(2) is dangerous or obnoxious to others; or
(3) is inadmissible under the laws of any country of debarkation.
In addition, Dell Way Travel and Royal Caribbean Cruise Line reserve the right to refuse passage, disembark or confine to a stateroom any person whose physical or mental condition or behavior they consider, in their sole discretion, to constitute a risk to the person’s own well-being or that of any other person. Dell Way Travel inc shall have no liability to any such person or any third party arising out of any such decision. Any costs resulting from Dell Way Travel and/or Royal Caribbean Cruise Line’ decision, including, without limitation, costs of lodging and transportation, shall be the responsibility solely of the person.
Please read Royal Caribbean’s Code of conduct for their guests
DECISIONS OF ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISE LINE
You will receive Royal Caribbean Cruise Line Standard Contract of Passage Terms and Conditions (the “Royal Caribbean Cruise Line PASSENGER CONTRACT”) with your Cruise ticket. The Royal Caribbean Cruise Line Contract constitutes your agreement with Royal Caribbean Cruise Line. The Royal Caribbean Cruise Line Contract provide that Royal Caribbean Cruise Line may exercise its rights in a variety of matters, including, without limitation: Its right to alter the ship’s course, ports of call, and itinerary, activity and shore excursions, for reasons set forth therein. DELL-WAY TRAVEL, LLC shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claim or cause of action arising, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, out of Royal Caribbean Cruise Line’s exercise of any of its rights as provided in the Royal Caribbean Cruise Line Terms. Without limiting the foregoing, the Released Parties such as DELL-WAY TRAVEL, LLC shall not be liable to any Cruise passenger for a full or partial refund of any Cruise fare, or for any lodging or transportation expenses, as a result of Royal Caribbean Cruise Line’s exercise of its contractual rights.
LIQUOR & BEVERAGE POLICY
Guests are not permitted to bring alcoholic beverages onboard; with the exception of embarkation day when guests are permitted to bring onboard with them up to two (2) bottles of wine (which are subject to a corkage fee) per stateroom. Security may inspect containers (including water bottles, soda bottles, mouthwash, canteens, etc.) at any time and will dispose of alcohol concealed in such containers. Alcoholic beverages that are purchased from onboard shops or in ports of call (which must be presented to security upon re-boarding), will be secured by ship's personnel. Alcohol secured by ship's personnel will be returned to guests just prior to the conclusion of their cruise vacation. Guests who are under the permitted drinking age will not have alcohol returned to them.
- Guests may bring onboard small quantities of non-alcoholic beverages only in a carry-on or hand luggage. Checking in non-alcoholic beverages is no longer permitted.
- Non-alcoholic beverages brought onboard may not exceed 12 standard (17 oz) cans, bottles or cartons per stateroom.
- Distilled water or specialized beverages such as, milk for medical purposes, dietary or infant use, are permitted.
- Our policy regarding alcoholic beverages remains the same. Guests may bring 2 bottles of wine or champagne (standard 750 ml size) per stateroom onboard, only on embarkation day. If guests bring more than the allotted 2 bottles, they will be stored by the ship and delivered to guest staterooms on the last day of the sailing (or on the last day of the last
- All wine and champagne bottles will be inspected at embarkation, and if they appear to be open or tampered with, they will not be permitted onboard.
- A corkscrew will be provided for guests to open their wine and champagne bottles in their stateroom. If opened or consumed in any bar or dining area, a corkage fee will be applied.
- Luggage containing beverages will not be delivered to guest staterooms. Guests will need to retrieve their bag from a secondary security check once the ship has set sail.
- At every port of call, our staff will inspect all open containers and dispose of any containing alcohol.
- Alcoholic bottles that are purchased in ports-of-call or onboard, or brought onboard on embarkation, will be stored by the ship and delivered to guest staterooms on the last day of the sailing.
ZERO TOLERANCE DRUG POLICY
Dell Way Travel inc and Royal Caribbean Cruise Line, have a zero tolerance policy regarding the use, possession, purchase or distribution of illegal controlled substances. Any violation of this policy will result in disembarkation from the vessel as well as the individuals being turned over to the local law enforcement officials for appropriate legal action. In such cases Dell Way Travel inc and Royal Caribbean Cruise Line shall not be liable
PORT OF MIAMI, 1015 N America Way, Miami, United States
USD 100.00 to USD 350.00