About this Event
This is a great opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals and set yourself up for a successful new year. We hope you'll join us!
Wishing you peace and relaxation through out the day.
In this Moonlight Meditation, you are going to:
* Ignite your calmness within through gentle & relaxing yoga
* Tap into your natural inner peace through relaxing meditation
* Share your love to the entire universe through loving-kindness meditation
* Light the light of peace through candle lighting for world peace
*Share your pure energy & gratitude to those who have passed
By joining this event, you will:
* Learn easy and relaxing techniques that can help you learn to manage stress and feel more present in your daily life
* Experience the power of collective peace energy from mass guided loving-kindness meditation
* Connect to a deeper and richer sense of true love from within
* Connect with like-minded people who believe that a peaceful world starts with a peaceful you
* Gain opportunities to be part of a community that strives towards instilling peace throughout the Chicago area and beyond.
* Prepare a brighter mind for this winter
6:45-7:00 PM Check-in
7:00-7:30 PM Pre-Activities
7:30 - 8:30 PM Moonlight Meditation Experience
Attend Moonlight Meditation
in-person at the Meditation Center of Chicago
Allow us to take care of you
By the end of this Moonlight meditation, you will emerge with a sharper focus to live fully in the present moment, discover the immense inner peace that resides within you, and how to lead a truly meaningful life.
And many more...
Who Should Join?
1. Absolute beginners who want to give it a try: We make meditation much simpler and more relaxing just for you.
2. Experienced and seasoned meditators: No matter what techniques you are using. Come and deepen yourself in collective peaceful energy and connect with like-minded people.
3. Advanced Meditators: After practicing meditation for a long time and have accumulated a lot of inner peace. It's time to share the deep sense of collective peace energy with the universe.
4. If you are under 18, we ask you to come with your parents or guardian. This event is suitable for people 7 and above.
Why is this Moonlight meditation free?
Your seat was a gift from someone who came before you. To keep the chain of gifts alive, we invite you to pay it forward for those who will be you."
1 Founder Pass = 3 Free Passes
Thank you for making this free full moon meditation for world peace amazing and available to everyone. Not only your donations will be a gift of peace to someone after you, but Your donations also help the facilities run effectively.
Your donations go to all Peace Projects of the Meditation Center of Chicago
Your donation has sustained full moon meditation gatherings for another year.
Tickets are first come, first served. There is no waiting list as we open the tickets to the full capacity. If the ticket is sold out, we hope to see you in our next full moon meditation events or our classes. Check out our classes at www.dmcchicago.org.
About our Organizer:
We are a group of people living in the Chicago-land area who believe in world peace through inner peace. We have been practicing meditation for a long time and have experienced the benefits of meditation for ourselves, witnessing that the practice truly helps in passing through the turbulence of life. Supporting our community with inner peace meetups is what we do. An equal access provider of meditation to everyone in Chicago-land and beyond is who we are.
Important to know!
If you cannot make it to the event, we ask you for your cooperation to cancel your ticket ASAP or 24 hours before the event starts because we prepare snacks and materials according to reserved tickets.
We don’t have a refund policy as the event is completely free. However, feel free to contribute if you are interested or see the benefits of doing so.
Email: [email protected]
Call or text 773-433-6100
We know how important it is for our community to return to our center.
But our priority is and will continue to be, the health and safety of our members, monks, and staff. Therefore, as a condition of returning to the meditation center, all community members are required to follow the guidance below. To maintain a healthy body and mind environment, it is important that everyone diligently adhere to these overarching guidelines below, as well as detailed specific plans and procedures outlined by the Meditation Center of Chicago
Health & Safety
• Prior to coming to the meditation center, complete the below COVID-19 daily self-screening checklist, including temperature self-checks
• If the answer to any of the self-screening questions is yes, you should not come into the center
• Follow CDC-recommended hygiene guidelines:
o Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
o If soap and water are not available, use the hand sanitizer that has been placed at the entrance.
o Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
o Avoid close contact.
• Stay at least 6 feet away from others as much as possible; respect others who ask for more space
• Abide by all occupancy, directional, and queueing signage
• Expect the closure of certain areas of the facilities and reduced seating
• Respect and do not attempt to use furniture that may be taped off
• Plan for and understand longer wait times for registration due to reduced occupancy
COVID-19 Daily Self-Screening Checklist
• Have you had a body temperature over 100 degrees Fahrenheit or have you used a fever reducer in the previous 24 hours to treat a body temperature over 100 degrees Fahrenheit?
• Do you have a new cough that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
• Do you have a new or worsening sore throat that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
• Do you have new shortness of breath that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
• Have you recently developed a complete loss of smell or taste?
• Have you been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by anyone, including your employer, a medical professional, or a local public health official, or have you returned from travel from a location currently experiencing a surge in new COVID-19 cases and requiring self-quarantine in the last 14 days?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, you may not come into class
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Meditation Center of Chicago, 5849 North Nina Avenue, Chicago, United States
USD 0.00 to USD 20.00