Join us on the first Saturday of every month for Perth's original monthly Milonga - since 1998!
Come and experience our "Little Bad Milonga"... no stuffy tradition, no pretence, just a friendly bunch of true dance enthusiasts, sharing our love of Argentine Tango.
WE ENCOURAGE THE FOLLOWING
- Dress to impress or dress like the rest; just be comfortable and dance.
- Always a selection of yummy treats.
- A few non-Tango and Fusion Tangos played throughout the evening. Dancing is in our blood, don't restrain us!
- All levels and styles welcome, from all schools.
- NO CABACEO. Just mingle and ask each other to dance.
- Short Tandas: Just 2 of each style.
- Absolutely no solicitation please.
7.00pm - 7.30pm: Doors open
7.30pm - 8.30pm: Workshop
8.30pm - late: Social dancing
- Snacks, water, tea & coffee supplied
Online tickets: $11
Cash at the door: $15
Tickets available online via JRDA.com.au, or through our Juan Rando Dance Academy app
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Juan Rando Dance Academy, 296 Churchill Avenue, Subiaco, Perth, WA, Perth, Australia