About this Event
Join us for an immersive jewellery-making workshop where you'll learn the lost cast waxing method to create a custom signet ring that will later be cast in silver. You'll be guided by jewellers through the process in a safe, creative atmosphere. Enjoy delicious food and drinks and take home valuable knowledge and skills, plus a unique piece of jewellery that you can choose to have finished in either silver or gold vermeil.
TICKET PRICE includes
- 5 hour guided workshop (split in 2 parts)
- Private access to a jewellery studio in the heart of Shoreditch shared by a collective of independent designers and artists, with a maker space and common area.
- Your own jewellery bench space, and access to all the required tools and materials.
- Gluten Free brunch spread with mimosas and non alcoholic beverages.
- Digital material guide with links to all the tools you need to continue your practice at home, and a printable sketch guide.
Please note that the workshop ticket price does not include the casting fee for your custom signet ring (the process through which the wax model you carved is transformed into metal). The casting fee, ranging from £25 to £60, will be determined by the weight of your piece and your metal choice (silver or gold vermeil in 14k yellow/white gold). This fee is payable at the end of the workshop when you make your selection, and we accept card payments only. Your ring will be ready for pick-up or delivery within 1-2 weeks after the workshop.
The age to participate is also 18+, however people aged 15+ are also welcome provided they are accompanied by a legal parent or guardian on the day.
See you there!
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Shoreditch High Street, Shoreditch High Street, London, United Kingdom