About this Event
Coaching Master Class will consist of a two-hour classroom theory session at the Omni Dallas Hotel - Park West and a two-hour onsite practical session at MoneyGram Soccer Park.
Master Class Curriculum: LaLiga Training Methodology & Game Model Settlement in Youth Soccer
- Understand the training sessions structure following the different principles of progressivity, cohesion and pertinence.
- Understand the coach role in the team’s management, setting different kinds of leadership models.
- Understand the collective nature of soccer from a holistic perspective where all the performance (physical, technical, tactical and psychological) factors take place at the same time.
- Develop during the workshops and sessions, under the supervision and feedback of LaLiga Experts, different training sessions and exercises according with each objectives and context.
- Know the particularities of the initiation stages in terms of players development, know the contents proposed by LaLiga for this stage.
- Know the prosed competition structures by LaLiga for the different development stages.
- Understand the principles of system and strategy training from a practical session lead by LaLiga experts, and much more.
- What’s the best game model to develop a player?
- What advantages could we take into account while creating this model? Which steps we should follow to implement it?
- Show the process to create a game model and implement it with a youth soccer club.
Registration includes official LaLiga Nike shirt.
NOTICE: LaLiga Coaching Master Class is open to all interested coaches.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Omni Dallas Hotel at Park West, 1590 Lyndon B Johnson Freeway, Dallas, United States