AdvertisementJoin us to learn more about our upcoming teacher training program starting in April, 2023!
About this Event
In this 30 min info session with Lead Teacher Cindy Godell, we'll cover what you'll learn, more about the trainers, logistics, and payment plans.
This training takes place over 11 weekends at our Echo Park StudioAbout the program:
In our heart-centered 200 hour yoga teacher training program you’ll learn from passionate instructors with a variety of backgrounds making for one of the most well-rounded programs in Los Angeles. This transformational experience will leave you with a deeper understanding of yoga philosophy, asana, anatomy, subtle body, energetics + so much more! Develop confidence, find your voice and build community. Learn to teach. Teach to learn.Spring Yoga Teacher Training starts March 23rd
Save $500 when you register by February 23rd
What You’ll Learn
- Yoga history and philosophy as applicable to our 21st century modern lives
- How to sequence a safe and kick ass class
- How to inspire others through your practice and teaching
- Principles of anatomy/physiology and how to apply them in a yoga class
- The ability to observe and see bodies in order to offer safe and effective modifications and adjustments
- How to use props effectively for strength, flexibility and safety
- Intro to Ayurveda, meditation, pranayama, prenatal yoga and chakras
Come meet your lead teacher, Cindy Godell, and have all of your questions answered!
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
One Down Dog - Echo Park, 319 Glendale Boulevard, Los Angeles, United States