About this Event
In this info session with one of our lead teachers, we'll cover what you'll learn, more about the trainers, logistics, and payment plans.
About the program:
In our heart-centered 200-hour yoga teacher training program you’ll learn from passionate instructors with a variety of backgrounds making for one of the most well-rounded programs in Los Angeles. This transformational experience will leave you with a deeper understanding of yoga philosophy, asana, anatomy, subtle body, energetics + so much more! Develop confidence, find your voice, and build community. Learn to teach. Teach to learn.
Spring Teacher Training begins April 11th!
Early Bird deadline is March 1st!
What You’ll Learn:
- Yoga history and philosophy as applicable to our 21st century modern lives
- How to sequence a safe and kick ass class
- How to inspire others through your practice and teaching
- Principles of anatomy/physiology and how to apply them in a yoga class
- The ability to observe and see bodies in order to offer safe and effective modifications and adjustments
- How to use props effectively for strength, flexibility and safety
- Intro to Ayurveda, meditation, pranayama, prenatal yoga and chakras
Come meet a lead teacher and have all of your questions answered!
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
One Down Dog - Echo Park, 319 Glendale Boulevard, Los Angeles, United States