About this Event
GLORIA MOLINA GRAND PARK'SWELLNESS BREAK????♀️????♀️
Starting on Wednesday, September 6th, experience movement, restoration and reinvigoration—in less than an hour—with in-person yoga sessions at the park ? and monthly online wellness classes at home ? provided by local community partners. From Restorative Yoga, Tai-Chi, Meditation, Yoga Therapy, Sound Baths, Chair Yoga, Yoga en Español, Chinese Dance and more, the programs are intended to be a balm for the body and the spirit.FREE | ALL-AGES
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTORS
BEVERLY O' DONOHUE
Beverly O'Donohue has just started offering a permanent class with Silverlake Yoga. She hosts a restorative yoga class in Silverlake and around the city for several years in studios and at events. She is interested in hosting a Basic Level Hatha class with a few minutes of Pranayama & Meditation.ONLINE COMMUNITY PARTNERS
Our community partners will offer engagement experiences ONLINE throughout the year, click here for the calendar of online classes.
All classes will be available online after each session at
- Everybody LA A radically inclusive gym & community. All bodies are good bodies, all allies welcome
- Heartbeat HouseHome for people of all ages, abilities, & backgrounds looking for creative self-expression & empowerment through movement
- Tree Yoga Cooperative - ✊?✊?✊?BIPOC Worker-Owned Yoga Cooperative in South Central Los Angeles
- The event is free and open to all ages including pets!
- In-Person yoga classes for all-levels on Wednesdays and Fridays, from 12:00 – 12:45 p.m., located on the scenic performance lawn (between Grand Ave and Hill St).
- Seating and picnic areas will be available, bring your lunch
- If you can't strike a pose with us in person, Virtual wellness classes accessible on-demand via YouTube page.
About Gloria Molina Grand Park's Wellness Break
An expansion of Gloria Molina Grand Park’s popular yoga series, Gloria Molina Grand Wellness Break, invites Angelenos to experience outdoor movement, restoration and reinvigoration—in less than an hour. The wellness programs also will invite local community partners and organizations to offer programs online and in-person.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Gloria Molina Grand Park, 200 North Grand Avenue, Los Angeles, United States