About this Event
What You Will Gain From This Event:
- Learn how to effectively deliver feedback and coach your employees through defensiveness
- Strategies to enhance overall employee performance and productivity
- Understand how to handle workplace drama by empowering employees to be accountable
- Get practical tools and techniques that can be immediately implemented in the workplace to minimize drama
- Networking opportunities with other business leaders
As a business leader, your team is your most significant advantage. However, drama can be an obstacle to achieving productivity within your organization. To achieve growth, optimize team performance, and enhance profitability, it is essential to have a thorough understanding of your employees and how to manage workplace conflicts effectively. In our upcoming webinar, we will provide actionable tools that can help you to effectively manage defensiveness and victim mindsets that are often a part of providing feedback to employees. By turning drama into empowerment, you can transform your organization, create a positive work environment, and enhance productivity.
Who should attend?
This workshop is for Business Leaders (C-Suite Executives, Business Owners, Senior Leadership Teams, Entrepreneurs, etc.) whose companies produce 1+ million in annual revenue. This event is not simply a lecture, we will work tools that will give you the confidence to go back to your company and have an impact immediately. We guarantee it! If you’re not happy, just tell us before you leave, and we will refund your money. It’s that simple!
Breakfast and lunch are included in this full day, in-person workshop.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Hyatt Regency Phoenix, 122 North 2nd Street, Phoenix, United States
USD 149.00 to USD 195.00