About this Event
From Feb 2022, enjoy a factory tour (Singapore) of our lens production process** as we open our lens manufacturing factory and allow you to experience the whole process of how we make the lens and spectacles for the eyewear retailers in Singapore!
**Likely the only one you being to as we are one of the last remaining local lens production factory.
In fact, you can even experience the whole process from filtering out the lens of your eye power to cutting the lens to fit in the frame that you choose.
You would also gain insights into optical trade terminology such as hi-index lenses, computer lenses, blue light etc.
The experiential workshop will cover:
- Selection of the lenses
- Learning about the various functions of the lenses
- Checking the lens power and optical centre
- Programming in PD and scanning of eye shape
- Glazing of the optical lenses
- Touch up of the lenses before fitting
- Fitting of lenses to the frame
- QC check on the workmanship
- Cleaning of the frame and lenses
In this experiential session, you would also have all the common questions answered:
- how to take care of spectacles
- how should spectacles fit
- does wearing spectacles improve eyesight and many more...
Go to this following link for the Free Tickets for this Singapore Factory Tour of our lens production process(while stock lasts): Free Singapore Factory Tour Tickets
An event marketed by OCM (OnCoffeeMakers)
By submitting this Order, you hereby agree that we may collect, use, and disclose the data that you provide in this Form for the purpose of research and business planning activities.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Vision Ease Eyewear Boutique, 51 Ubi Ave 1 #06-24, Singapore, Singapore