Her latest LP, AurAA, dropped in June 2020 featured a variety of hard-hitting, rave-inspired techno cuts, but all delivered with Ellen’s idiosyncratic sound signature; high-octane beats and distinct use of vocals with irresistible rhythms and grooves, which create listening and emotional qualities that resonate beyond the dancefloor.
Unable to tour in 2020, she conceived the Balcony Streaming sessions, hosted from her home in Berlin. The livestreams allowed her to continue DJing and engaging with her fanbase, while also supporting music from a wide range of artists, new and old.
She channeled her curatorial experience into an expansive three-part compilation series. Named after her We Are Not Alone parties, the collection comprised 33 tracks from artists that embody the ethos of the brand; club music with a rugged aesthetic and an unapologetic dance floor focus. Her most recent releases are tracks on compilations by the collectives Gegen Berlin and Serendeepity. Before the end of 2021 she'll release the remixes of one of her favorite bands Lebanon Hanover on BPitch - originally created for her own sets and released by popular demand - a new EP for her label UFO Inc, and a remix for Regal.
Ellen Allien (DE)
160 DKK - Including wardrobe
100 DKK (after 04:00) - Including wardrobe
- No entrance after 05:00
- The presale ends when the door opens at 23:00
- There are always tickets for sale at the door, even if the presale is sold out.
- Presale tickets are prioritized for faster entry.
- Please note that a presale ticket does not guarantee entry. Hangaren reserves the right to deny entry. Tickets will be automatically refunded in that case.
- Due to security checks at the entrance, there may be an increased waiting time even with a ticket. We ask you to please take this into account and respect it. Come early, stay late!
Opening hours 23:00-06:00
Minimum age: 20+
Address: Hangaren, Refshalevej 185, 1432 Copenhagen
Lost & found: [email protected]
Hangaren at Refshalevej 185 is an old hangar construction turned into a nightclub for electronic music and event space. Hangaren is located at a secluded green spot on Refshaleøen in central Copenhagen. We are here to present the city's vibrant electronic music scene. You will be treated with a heavy soundsystem by Funktion-One.
There is a cosy courtyard with chill-out possibility, a bonfire, big sky scenery from where you can watch the sunset, the stars and the sunrise. The bar serves organic beers, drinks at fair prices. Our main purpose is to serve as a platform and inspiration for the cultural scene in Copenhagen
THIS IS HOW WE PARTY:
Hangaren wants every guest to feel safe and free at our parties.
This is a shared space and there should be an open atmosphere where everyone can enjoy themselves, whoever they are or wherever they come from. We do not want any harassment based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability, body size, political orientation, social background or age. If you feel you are being harassed, a victim of nonconsensual touching, or otherwise made to feel unsafe by any form of aggressive or inappropriate attitude, contact our staff or security: they will assist you.
It's only a party if we all feel free!
- No photos and video - Stay in the moment!
- No phones or loud conversations at the dancefloor
- Dancefloor is for dancing, Please respect the vibe!
- Take care of yourself and each other, Please contact the staff if you need help or assistance of any kind.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Hangaren, Refshalevej 185, 1432 København K, Danmark,Copenhagen, Copenhagen , Denmark