About this Event
USE PROMO CODE "INDEPENDENCE15" AT CHECKOUT FOR 15% OFF YOUR ORDER!
What to Expect on the Tour
- No in-person tour guide. The whole experience is guided by our world class smartphone app. No download required.
- Start anytime. The starting time for this ticket is just our recommendation. You can start your tour anytime and explore the city at your own pace.
- Pay for drinks as you go. This ticket does not include the costs of any drinks during the tour. You choose what (and how much) you drink along the way.
- Private group tour. This ticket is valid for a team of 6 people and does not pair you with anyone else.
It's like The Amazing Race meets Drunk History!
Imagine the best parts of scavenger hunts, historic walking tours, and bar trivia all packed into a world-class adventure game—that’s Brews & Clues! You'll work together with friends to solve trivia questions, discover hidden landmarks, and earn points while competing for the top spot on the Brews & Clues Leaderboard!
$72 ticket price is for a Team Ticket for up to 6-People
Get ready for the best Historic Las Vegas Bar Crawl and Fremont Street History Tour! You’ll discover secret Sin City history and landmarks, while drinking at the most interesting bars in the town. Best of all, every tour is private—it’s just you and your friends. You’ll work together to solve puzzles, answer trivia, and compete for the top spot on the leaderboard.
On the Historic Las Vegas Bar Crawl and Fremont Street History Tour you and your team will explore the best of Old City on a 2-mile walking experience that takes 3-4 hours to complete. First, you’ll meet up at the Plaza Hotel & Casino at the start of Fremont Street and finish up at the El Cortez—the oldest continuously operating casino in Las Vegas. There’s no better way to drink in the history of Las Vegas!
Attractions & Landmarks You'll Visit
- Vegas Vic
- World's largest Golden Nugget
- The Blarney Stone
- Fremont Street Sign
- El Cortez
Starting Location:, 1 N. Main Street, Las Vegas, United States