About this Event
Continuing with our MAP Monthly Meet series, in this talk we'll explore how to tell your brand’s story in a way that resonates with your audience starting with your personal brand. You'll learn how to transform your website into an immersive storytelling platform that reflects the heart and soul of your brand.
Outline of the talk:
What is Personal Branding and why is it important?
The three pillars of Personal Branding - BUILD|BRAND|BALANCE model
7 Simple Steps to unlock your Powerful Personal Brand
Why is a website important for your brand?
What you absolutely need to have in place prior to starting your website design?
Visual storytelling techniques: Utilising design elements and media to create an engaging visual story.
Content creation and curation: Crafting content that aligns with your brand's message and story.
Consistency across pages: ensuring a consistent visual narrative across all web pages.
Q&A and personalised advice.
MONTHLY MEET | SMALL GROUP SESSION | INTERACTIVE DISCUSSION
In order to get most out of the program, download this ebook in advance. 7 Simple Steps to unlock your Powerful Personal Brand
Date: Wednesday, February 21, 2024 | Time: 12pm - 2 pm
Venue: SpiceBox Organics, 137 Caine Road, Mid levels
Ticket price: $280 (Early Bird), $320 (Standard)
Ticket price includes coffee/tea, light healthy snacks
Eventbrite charges apply.
Free access to our whatsapp group MAP Community.
Please read Terms and Conditions below before signing up.
About The Speakers:
Chloé is the founder of Milk Tea Web, a brand and website design studio based in Hong Kong. Specialising in strategic design she helps entrepreneurs and businesses elevate their online presence so they can stand out and make a greater impact. With over a decade of experience in communications, she has developed a holistic approach to design. This approach helps her clients gain clarity and build intentional and meaningful brands and websites, enabling them to achieve bigger business results from their web presence.
Mehroo is a certified Business Coach with 20 years of experience navigating successful career transitions. She focuses on coaching high-potential women leaders, helping them lead balanced and fulfilling lives. She has a diverse career trajectory, starting as a TAS Officer with the Tata Group in India, working as a stay-at-home mom and later founding Mums@PLAY in Hong Kong. Mehroo's strength lies in connecting with people and bridging gaps between diverse communities. Her clients include senior-level women professionals, SMEs and motivated entrepreneurs seeking personal and profesional success.
MAP Monthly Meets are conducted in a small-group highly interactive format in a casual, friendly environment, where each participant gets a chance to speak and be heard. Join us to learn new things in business and network with other like-minded women entrepreneurs and mompreneurs, month after month!
Terms and Conditions
• Seats are limited and will be confirmed upon full receipt of payment.
• Seats are available on a first-come first-served basis only.
• The event may be cancelled due to low enrolment, inclement weather or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable, in which case participants will be offered a full refund or an option to transfer registration to another event.
• Refund Policy: Please note that there is no refund offered unless in special circumstances where the final decision shall be taken by the organiser.
• Participants agree for the organiser to take photographs during the event and use those photographs for marketing purpose of future events.
• The organiser shall not in any circumstances be held liable or responsible for any loss/damage of personal property and articles brought into the venue, personal injury or death.
• Participants hereby agree that the information provided is true to their knowledge. The organiser or the venue is not responsible for any misrepresentation.
About the Organiser - Mums@PLAY:
Started in 2017, Mums@PLAY is a community platform that brings together women entrepreneurs, small business vendors, mums in particular, offering them an opportunity to sell their products or services through our bazaars, empowering them to learn business skills through our workshops led by experts and giving them a common safe space to share and exchange ideas and belong to a community of like-minded women entrepreneurs. https://mumsatplay.com | Linkedin | Facebook | Instagram
Can't attend this monthly meet but would like to sign up for future ones?
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
SpiceBox Organics Market & Café - Caine Road, 137 Caine Road, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
HKD 280.00 to HKD 320.00