About this Event
Duration: 2 hours
Join us for an indulgent and festive experience at Chocolate Tales' Christmas Chocolate-Making Workshop!
Our expert chocolatiers will guide you through the art of chocolate making, teaching you the techniques to create your own delectable chocolates. Using only the finest quality ingredients, you will have the opportunity to experiment with different flavors and textures, and seasonal flavors such as peppermint, gingerbread, and eggnog. Put your creativity to the test as you customize your chocolates with a variety of toppings and decorations. You'll leave with a beautifully packaged box of your very own handmade chocolates, perfect for sharing with loved ones or as a festive treat for yourself.
Whether you're looking for a fun holiday activity with friends and family or a unique gift idea, our Christmas Chocolate Making Workshop is sure to delight your taste buds and spread holiday cheer. Book now to secure your spot and make this holiday season extra sweet!
- History of Chocolate & Christmas
- Gourmet-Sipping Hot Chocolate w/ Candy Cane Whipped Cream
- Holiday Themed Truffle Making; Pipping, Capping & Decorating
- Holiday Designed Chocolate Truffle; Cutting, Dipping & Enrobing
- Holiday Designed Chocolate Bar
- Elegant - Christmas Themed Packaging
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Kitchen 24, 100 Marmora Street, Toronto, Canada