About this Event
For over two decades, Grammy Award-winning master trumpeter and composer Chris Botti has amassed a spectacular variety of honors, including multiple Gold and Platinum albums, to become the nation’s largest selling instrumental artist. His mesmerizing performances with a stunning array of legends such as Sting, Barbra Streisand, Tony Bennett, Yo-Yo Ma, Frank Sinatra, Paul Simon and Andrea Bocelli have cemented his place as one of the most brilliant and inspiring forces of the contemporary music scene. Whether he’s performing with illustrious symphonies or at renowned venues around the globe, his unparalleled crystalline and poetic sound transcends musical boundaries.
By attending this SummerStage event, you attest that you answer “NO” to the following questions:
- In the past 14 days have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 or been asked to quarantine?
- In the past 10 days have you had new or worsening symptoms such as a fever, shortness of breath, persistent cough, sinus congestion or runny nose (not attributed to allergies), loss of taste/smell, headache, sore throat, severe muscle aches, fatigue, or nausea/vomiting/diarrhea?
- In the past 14 days, have you had close contact or high-risk exposure to someone with an active or suspected case of COVID-19? This includes being less than 6’ away for more than 15 minutes in a 24 hour period or direct contact with mucus or saliva.
- In the past 10 days have you been asked to get a COVID-19 test due to symptoms or risk of exposure and are still waiting for the results or received an inconclusive result?
- If you had a severe case of COVID-19, are you within 20 days of your last symptom?
I hereby certify, represent and warrant as follows:
I have received a COVID-19 Vaccine in the last 12 months.
I have received a negative diagnostic test result for COVID-19 using a Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or DOH authorized polymerase chain reaction (PCR) or other nucleic acid amplification test (NAATs) of comparable analytical sensitivity performance that was performed on a specimen (e.g., swab) collected within 72 hours of the performance/event start time.
I have proof of a negative test result for COVID-19 from an FDA-authorized antigen test within 6 hours of the performance/event.
Reselling of tickets is not allowed for this event to ensure proper contact tracing.
Visit https://cityparksfoundation.org/plan-summerstage-visit/ for additional information
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Capital One City Parks Foundation SummerStage, 5th Avenue at 69th Street, New York, United States
USD 75.00 to USD 125.00