BUY TICKETS HERE: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/cheesefest-2021-tickets-152175614359
About this Event
Gather & GrazePresented by CheeseFest Australia
We are thrilled to announce that CheeseFest is back!
After the success of Gather & Graze at The Market Shed last year, we are back in Rymill Park, Murlawirrapurka for CheeseFest in 2021!
This will be the CheeseFest you know and love, with a 'Classic' touch - read on to find out more!
WHAT'S ON OFFER ?
With exclusive access to dozens of different local foods and beverages all in the picturesque Rymill Park, Murlawirrapurka - just a cheddar roll from the Adelaide CBD - CheeseFest 2021 is a festival for all!
Whether you're a die hard foodie, a craft beer fanatic, a home fermenter, Australia's top wino or you simply want to have a picnic and enjoy the live music with your friends and family, CheeseFest 2021 is the place to be.
There are a wide variety of events on offer over the weekend including:
Over FIFTY food and beverage stalls featuring SA and Australia's best and brightest cheese, food and beverage producers with fresh, local produce in the picturesque Rymill Park, Murlawirrapurka.
The demo stage will be out in full force! The demo stage is free to attend, and included in your ticket price! Learn cooking tips and signature recipes from famous chefs from all over Australia. You can see our list of presenters below - full of old favourites and some new young guns!
You can enjoy a cold local beverage from any of our many bars: G&T Bar, Beer and Cider Garden or Prosecco Bar.
Plus, you will receive a souvenir CheeseFest Wine Glass and eco-friendly carry bag on arrival (you may keep these and take them home - Please help us make our event sustainable and reuse!)
GATHER & GRAZE ~ SPECIALTY STALLS
NEVER NEVER G&T BAR
You're the G to my T!
The old faithful - our G&T bar this year is brought to you by Never Never Distilling Co.
You will also be entertained by a dedicated acoustic artist while you sit back and taste the delightful botanical combinations of the juniper berry!
THE BEER AND CIDER GARDEN
Nothing beats an ice cold beer or cider on a hot day.
Brought to you by Vale Brewing, the Beer and Cider Garden is your one stop shop for a selection of South Australia's finest craft beers and most delicious ciders!
There will also be live entertainment, just like a Sunday sesh!
A BRIE(F) HISTORY OF CHEESE
*Ticket Includes Entry to CheeseFest 2021*
SATURDAY OCTOBER 23 – 10:00AM TO 11:00AM
An exclusive Pre-Entry Cheese Tasting brought to you by Amanda McInerney and hoster by Gary Mehigan!
If you want to know a little more about the history of cheese – how it came about, which cheese styles came first, how cheese evolved around the world, how this fabulous and utterly ancient food diversified and changed, then you’re really going to want to join Amanda McInerney, the food expert from Lambs’ Ears and Honey, on this little trip down memory lane at Cheesefest 2021.
Click Here for more info!
*Already bought a ticket for Saturday, but want to attend this Cheese Tasting? Email [email protected] with your order number and the number of tickets you would like to transfer and pay the balance.
Dates and Pricing Info
*PLEASE NOTE* - We will not have a box office - All CheeseFest 2021 tickets must be purchased online via Eventbrite. This is a COVID-Safe requirement, and is required for entry. But don't fear, you may buy your ticket online at the gate! We will have any info desk for any questions you may have. Tickets are strictly limited in line with our COVID Management Plan.
Saturday October 23rd
Gates Open: 11am
Last Bottle Sales: 7pm
Last Drinks: 7:30pm
Event Concludes: 8:00pm
Sunday October 24th
Gates Open: 11am
Last Bottle Sales: 5pm
Last Drinks: 5:30pm
Event Concludes: 6:00pm
Early Bird Tickets (Only Valid until 23rd July!): $20
Weekend Pass: $45
PLEASE NOTE: Concession tickets MUST have a valid concession card to show on entry.
Valid Concession Cards include: Student cards and all Seniors cards
Children under 12 are FREE when accompanied by an adult!
<blockquote>*All tickets are not inclusive of Eventbrite booking fee or GST</blockquote>
CheeseFest 2021 COVID-19 Guidelines
It is important that you read and understand the below guidelines before purchasing a ticket to CheeseFest 2021 and attending the festival.
What we need from you:
The safety of our patrons and staff is of the utmost importance, and for that reason we will have zero tolerance of the following acts. If you do not comply with the below you will be asked to leave the festival with the incident recorded. We would really prefer not to do this so please do the right thing!
Before the Festival:
- If you are feeling unwell do not attend CheeseFest 2021
- You are not allowed to enter CheeseFest 2021 if you have arrived from a specific Level 3 location outlined in the Emergency Management (Cross Border Travel) (COVID-19) Direction 2021.
Entering the Festival:
- There will be no box office. All tickets must be bought on Eventbrite to limit contact between ticket booth staff and attendees.
- CONCESSION CARD HOLDERS who have purchased Concession ticket must show a valid carer or concession card at the gate - No card no entry, sorry!
- Children under 12 are free when accompanied by an adult - Please head to the info desk outside the festival gates to get your child a wristband and checked in.
- Entry is only permitted with a ticket that has your own name, email and phone number - No Tracing, No Entry.
- You must be scanned in as you enter the festival, AND check in via our QR code!
During the Festival:
- Please ensure you maintain the correct social distancing of 1.5m
- CheeseFest 2021 COVID Marshalls will patrol the festival to ensure all attendees comply with social distancing rules and all stalls will have floor markings to assist with social distancing.
- There will be a dedicated Dance Floor with capacity limits - please only boogie there!
- When coughing, cover your mouth and immediately wash your hands or use a tissue and throw out the tissue immediately.
- When sneezing, sneeze into the crook of your elbow and immediately wash your hands.
- Restrooms are single capacity only, please don't go to the loo with someone else....
What we are Doing:
- The festival space will be sanitised and deep cleaned before and after each festival day.
- All staff will undergo temperature checks before they commence working, and will be issued with masks, gloves and personal hand sanitizer.
- Each stall holder will be briefed on our COVID Management Plan
- Stall holders will not touch patrons
- All tastings will be served in single use compostable containers by a stallholder wearing gloves
- Stall holders will be responsible for the cleanliness of their stall in accordance with our COVID Management Plan of no contact – wiping common surfaces after patron contact and single use utensils only, as well as providing hand sanitizer at their stall.
- We will remind you of the CheeseFest 2021 COVID Policies via email before the event.
- CheeseFest Australia has been compliant with ACC Food Safety Standards for the past 15 years and will continue to do so.
*We reserve the right to change these COVID requirements based on changes in restrictions from SA Health, SAPOL, or the SA Government*
The O-Bahn drops you directly at our door, as does the Tram system on North Terrace!
There is public parking available off Rundle St, North Terrace, Bartels Rd and Flinders St - All a few minutes walk from Rymill Park.
For the health and safety of all patrons...
• No smoking is permitted inside the venue
• Sorry, no dogs allowed
• No BYO food or drinks
• No Dancing outside the designated dancing areas.
• Please make sure you adhere to our social distance 1.5m policy
• STRICTLY no alcohol consumption beyond the CheeseFest 2021 fenced perimeter
• Last drinks:
Saturday October 23rd: 7:30pm
Sunday October 24th: 5:30pm
• CheeseFest Australia Pty Ltd practices a responsible attitude to consumption of liquor on licensed premises
Get in touch! You can email us at [email protected] or get in touch via Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
THE CHEESEFEST AUSTRALIA TEAM
Rymill Park /Murlawirrapurka (Park 14), East Terrace, Adelaide, Australia