About this Event
You are invited to join us for an epic and empowering evening of music at our upcoming event, “Boldly Belting: Celebrating Our Bodies Through Music”! For this event, Body Banter is teaming up with FreeJam Open Mic, a community that holds live music events for people to play and sing to their favourite songs. Our event is warmly hosted by The Aftermath, a bar conveniently located on Wyndham Street in Central.
In a world where we are constantly being made to feel negatively about how our physical appearance, we hope to use the power of music to celebrate and embrace our bodies just the way they are.
By joining us at this event and chipping in with a donation of your desired amount, you'll be helping Body Banter develop impactful programs that support young folks in sparking meaningful conversations about body image and mental health. So bring a friend (or a few!) and come sing your heart out with us on Feb 21st! We’ll catch you there 😎
How to join us:
- Grab your tickets on EventBrite
- (If you plan to sing) Fill out the song request form using the following Google Forms link: https://forms.gle/wShypUhdztFCLNPp6
- Show up on event day and sing your heart out/enjoy amazing music with us! That's it :)
Connect with us:
- Body Banter IG: @bodybanter
- FreeJam IG: @freejamhk
- The Aftermath IG: @theafterm
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
The Aftermath, 57-59 Wyndham Street, Hong Kong, Hong Kong