About this Event
On April 2nd, 1822, the village's founder James P. Allaire purchased 5,000 acres of land in Monmouth County and transformed it into the Howell Iron Works! Almost 200 years later, many of the village's buildings still stand and its history is still memorialized today.
Help us celebrate the opening of the village for 2021 and experience the villagers welcoming the Spring Season! Visit each of our historic buildings, explore life at an early 19th century industrial village, and witness a variety of 19th century demonstrations such as blacksmithing, woodworking, hearth cooking, Easter egg dying, and more!
Also, participate in a plethora of Spring and Easter activities such as an egg roll competition, egg toss, bonnet decorating, story-telling, a scavenger hunt, and more! Visit the Garden Bubble Fairy (performances throughout the day!), Easter selfie stations throughout the village, live animals at the Carriage House, and live music for entertainment.
Be sure to grab lunch at the Pilsen Gourmet Food Truck!
Tickets MUST be purchased in advance! Tickets are limited!
$8 per person, 2 & under is free.
Mask must be worn for EVERYONE over the age of 2
COVID-19 VISITOR RULES
• ALL VISITORS MUST WEAR A MASK inside the historic buildings and throughout the village grounds.
• Please practice Social Distancing and maintain 6’ from you and other individuals at ALL times.
• Please follow all directional signs and guidance from our event staff when entering the event.
• All guests must adhere to proper hand washing practices. Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the village.
• Any visitor or vendor who violates any of these rules or regulations will be asked to leave the event.
*Note: All event pricing, dates, times and events are subject to change. No refunds or exchanges. All events are rain or shine unless otherwise noted.*
No refunds on tickets purchased. Tickets on non-transferable.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
The Historic Village at Allaire, 4263 Atlantic Avenue, Wall Township, United States