- Understand how to overcome fears & even remove long standing phobias.
- Develop your personal mindset and improve your focus.
- Learn what multiple Olympic Champions do to shape their own mindset and increase resilience and focus to perform under pressure.
- Change any limiting beliefs you may have that prevents you from achieving your goals.
Join our Founder, Head of Academy & multiple award winning coach, Phil Quirk, for this interactive and fascinating day exploring hoe he uses NLP & Hypnosis with high performing athletes and business leaders.
Phil is an award winning coach who has worked with some of the highest performers from business & sport and he wants to share as much of his knowledge with you during this day!
NLP was developed by studying & modelling various bodies of knowledge from Psychology. Broken down it is the study of the nervous system and mind, communication & language and also the conscious and unconscious programmes we run as humans.
NLP is used extensively in education, business, sport, sales and coaching to improve performance.
During the day Phil will explore and teach:
- The power of language and its effect on results.
- Where NLP came from and it's development since the early 1970's.
- Uses of NLP today
- The conscious / subconscious minds.
- Beliefs, where they come from and how they empower or disempower us.
- Coaching with NLP for performance.
- The 5 senses which we interpret the world around.
At the end of the day Phil will also demonstrate an approach from NLP called the V-K disassociation technique working live with one of the course members helping them overcome a phobia.
"An intense 9 days training, which blew my mind more than once! Phil’s knowledge & passion is evident right from the onset. His engaging delivery had me hooked from day 1 until the end!"
- Michelle Copson
"Phil’s style of teaching is engrossing, hours fly by and you still want to hear and learn more."
- Benjamin Kaye-Porter
"Phil Quirk is a gifted and generous coach. He not only shares his knowledge and skills but uses them to make a real difference to people’s lives. As a long term sufferer of PTSD and it’s invisible symptoms Phil was able to apply one his many coaching methods to bring me instant relief from the daily burden of fear I have been carrying around for nearly 9 years."
- Catherine Partington
"The last 6 days spent at Lilleshall have been unbelievable. Over the years I’ve learnt a lot on some pretty cool training courses, but never has one had such a profound impact on me."
- Laura Cwilinski
"The coaching led by Phil Philip Quirk is so informative and presented in a way that has you on the edge of the seat as well as being extremely comfortable. His style is unlike any other course I've attended, its so enthralling you can't wait to get started each day."
- Andrew Roche
"What a week. I had no idea what to expect when I went to Lilleshall but it certainly wasn’t what I found. From the Harry Potter-Esque building and grounds to Phil’s wizardry like talents in understanding the complexity of the human brain and how to negotiate your way to the unconscious, this week was mind blowing."
- Alex Wakelin
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Manchester UK, Manchester, United Kingdom