About this Event
Together we explore our on our walking tour through a sustainable Amsterdam?!
Zero waste is usually scary for people due to the lack of information. You only heard about one zero waste place in Amsterdam and it is too far or too expensive for you to become more sustainable ?
Like our map, this tour will show you that zero waste is accessible.
We make an already existing zero waste infrastructure visible to everyone. We promise you will realise, there is always a sustainable alternative around the corner ?.
Come and join us in Vondelpark and start your journey towards a waste-free sustainable life.
- Vondelpark 3 - Intro Composting
- Urban Garden & Recycling
- Simon Levelt - Coffee in Bulk
- Ten Karte Market - Packafree fruits & vegetables
- Den Hallen - Repair, Recycle & Reuse
- Dille & Kamille - Zero Waste @ home
- Little Plant Pantry - Amsterdam's first Zero Waste Grocery store
Bring some of your bags, boxes or jars in case you want to buys something on the way – all zero waste!
Contact us at [email protected]
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Vondelpark 3, 1071 AA Amsterdam, Netherlands, Vondelpark 3, Amsterdam, Netherlands