About this Event
Learn about the change that is already happening:
- Glenn Llewellyn – Airbus, about scope and significance of the Airbus Zero Emission Strategy
- Brian Moran – Boeing, about global approaches to a sustainable aviation and the development of new technologies
- Erin Beilharz – Lufthansa Group CleanTech Hub, about the innovative power of startups, airlines and science brought together
- Andy Smith – Loganair, about sustainable aviation operation already taking place
- Taras Wankewycz – H3 Dynamics, about hydrogen aviation starting small but starting now
- Patrick Dixon – Global change Ltd, about the most common mistakes in forecasting the future
Be there and get your free ticket now!
Ticket for the digital event stream
Livestream runs directly on the event page
Get one of our limited on-site tickets and be part of the evening event with catering as well as networking at the ZAL TechCenter
By registering, you give your consent that pictures or screenshots may be taken of you as a participant during the event. These are used exclusively for marketing and public relations purposes by ZAL GmbH and may be saved for this purpose.
If you do not wish ZAL GmbH to take appropriate pictures or screenshots of you, please inform the event team via e-mail ([email protected]) before the event.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
ZAL Center of Applied Aeronautical Research, Hein-Sass-Weg 22, Hamburg, Germany