AdvertisementHappy to announce our very first Charity Event!!!
How the Charity Event works:
• Charity Event is an Advanced Format, Swiss round tournament, no longer than four rounds.
• Duelists participate in Matches (best 2-out-of-3 Duels).
• Entry fee is a minimum of 5 non-perishable food items (minimum of 10.5 oz with an expiration date of no sooner than 2/1/2022). One (1) can will be at stake in each round, with a total of four (4) rounds. Whoever wins in that round will take all the cans of food that were at stake.
• Duelists finish the event when they have finished Round 4
-Duelists will receive One (1) Prize Pack for each can they turn in at the end of Round 4 up
to a maximum of Nine (9) Prize Packs if they won every round.
• Duelists will redeem the cans at the end of the four (4) Rounds for a Prize Pack.
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
1243 S Alvarado St, Los Angeles, CA 90006-4119, United States