About this Event
Every Sunday, 8-9am, on the grass area in front of East Coast Park (Coastal Playgrove - Car Park B2, on the grass by the sea front, on the other side of the path from Old Town White Coffee), maximum 20 students. More info about Yoga for a Change: https://linktr.ee/yogaforachange (IG: @yogaforachange)
Please take note...
- This is a ticketed class where 100% of the proceeds go to Aidha, the charity we support from April to June 2022, we donate the weekly proceeds of ticket sales to our campaign page here: https://aidha.give.asia/campaign/yoga-for-a-change-x-aidha#/
- The class will take place at East Coast Park's Coastal Playgrove, Car Park B2 on the grass by the sea front, on the other side of the path from Old Town White Coffee. Taxi drop off: ask for "Costal Playgrove“ (car park B2) the cab will drop you off at the correct location, you will need to walk towards the sea. See Google maps screenshot below (coordinates: 1°17'44.6"N 103°53'57.3"E ; maps link: https://goo.gl/maps/LN2wvr5961gUHQwa6)
- Check in with SafeEntry at the class premises
- Please wear your mask until the class starts and put it back on when we end
- Please respect the Safe Management Measures and mat spacing put in place
- Bring your own mat, water bottle, small towel (you might get sweaty!)
- Because of all of the above, please aim to arrive 10-15 min early if possible ?
- If the class is cancelled because of heavy rain, an email or WhatsApp would be sent to you at least one hour prior to class
By signing up for Yoga for a Change classes, it is taken that you have understood and accepted the terms in the release and waiver of liability here: https://tinyurl.com/yfacwaiver
About the teacher:
Coco is certified in vinyasa yoga, reiki level 1 & 2 and crystal bowl master level. She’s currently studying health coaching in her free time, believing in a holistic approach to wellbeing and that there is no one-size fits all to a balanced lifestyle. Her classes are flowy and grounding, yet challenging at the same time. Aside to yoga, Coco enjoys waking up early to catch the sunrise along East Coast and loves to explore the narrow streets along her new home in Joo Chiat!
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
East Coast Park (Coastal Playgrove), Coastal Playgrove, Singapore, Singapore
SGD 16.00 to SGD 18.00