About this Event
WSET Level 1 Award Details
WSET Level 1 Award in Wines will take place over two days. Nov 7th and 14th from 6 pm to 9:30 pm: EXAM on Nov 14th.
Course fee: $395
**Please include your DOB when enrolling**
Enrollment ends 1 week prior to class.
Before enrolling read our Policy and Procedures and Cancellation and Refund Policy.
For reasonable accommodations, you must contact us before enrolling for approval at [email protected]
Resit fee is $110
What you'll learn:
- The main types and styles of wine
- Common wine grapes and their characteristics
- How to store and serve wine
- The principles of food and wine pairing
- How to describe wine using the WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
What you get:
- Level 1 Study Guide
- Six Hours of Instructor-led training
- 45-minute supervised assessment
- Introduction to Food and Wine Pairing
- All wine samples
For more information and full details download the Specification below.
Freaky People Grape Adventures WSET Awards are taught at Koi Zen Cellars by Al Fischer, WSET Level 3 and WSET Certified Education Provider
Koi Zen Cellars is located at 12225 World Trade Dr Suite P, San Diego, CA 92128
Freaky People Grape Adventuters APP number is 3194
Event Venue & Nearby Stays
Koi Zen Cellars, 12225 World Trade Drive, San Diego, United States